Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just found out my DH has been cheating with his married co worker so I...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

switched his 'viarex' dick enhancement cream with Ben Gay!

Tomorrow afternoon the kids and I are GONE! I found out via him leaving his email open that he has been sleeping with his co worker at his new job for over 3 months now. This past week when he said over time was mandatory he has been going to the hotel to meet his MARRIED co worker. I am going to print and then forward all of their emails to her husband as well as my divorce attorney. After 6 years and two beautiful little daughters he throws it all away.. :(

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Replies (61-70):
GirlWithANikon
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Im sorry.

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:17 AM

LMAO! He's going to be in for a serious rude awakening if he puts that Ben gay on his dick.

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:24 AM
2 moms liked this

You were the other woman and telling someone to work on their marriage with a cheating asshole? It's no wonder men can do all this crap because women are just putting up with it.  

Quoting Anonymous:

I was the other woman in a similar case, though I had worked with him for 5 years before the affair. He stilled loved his wife and over 20 years later is still with her. He was just sleeping with me out of boredom and because I was interested in him.

You may be able to save your marriage. I would give him one more chance. Sometimes men do stupid stuff like this. I wouldn't give him TWO chances, though.

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Sorry momma :(

jarkrt
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Nicely done with the Bengay!
luvhugz08
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:49 AM
I am so sorry;(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Maybe I learned something about men from the experience?

I do know my other guy never cheated on his wife again. He said that I cured him. It wasn't exactly the best shining moment of my life, but that doesn't mean I didn't learn from it.

Perhaps you learned a different lesson when you married a habitual cheater? That's why I said not to give him a second chance.

Don't attack me. I didn't sleep with YOUR husband.

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

You were the other woman and telling someone to work on their marriage with a cheating asshole? It's no wonder men can do all this crap because women are just putting up with it.  

Quoting Anonymous:

I was the other woman in a similar case, though I had worked with him for 5 years before the affair. He stilled loved his wife and over 20 years later is still with her. He was just sleeping with me out of boredom and because I was interested in him.

You may be able to save your marriage. I would give him one more chance. Sometimes men do stupid stuff like this. I wouldn't give him TWO chances, though.

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I didn't attack you, but I am questioning your ability to give advice on this situation.  Sorry, it doesn't seem like you learned much because you actually believe someone can cure another person's selfishness and insecurities? You put up with with being the other woman and now you're telling someone to put up with being the cuckold. No one should put up with either, especially when they had to find out about their cheating ways, instead of truthfully told. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I do know my other guy never cheated on his wife again. He said that I cured him. It wasn't exactly the best shining moment of my life, but that doesn't mean I didn't learn from it.

Perhaps you learned a different lesson when you married a habitual cheater? That's why I said not to give him a second chance.

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

Quoting Anonymous:

mybabybugssmile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:47 PM

LMAO

The liar that was willing to cheat on his wife told you that? I got some ocean front property to sell you too...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

Quoting Anonymous:

RockstarsMoM08
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Gl*hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)