Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

no movement *EDIT UPDATE*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
So im 19 weeks and 4 days and haven't felt baby move since i was 18 weeks and 6 days is this normal im worried..??:'(

Just felt a little movement thank God whew was really panicky
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CV3
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Is it your first?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Yes it is

Quoting CV3:

Is it your first?

CV3
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:26 AM

I am not an expert but I do believe that most of the time with your first, you dont feel the baby moving until 21 + weeks. Are you sure thats what it was? Also, I did read that women may feel the baby move but not regularly until 22-23 weeks. Did you try having some juice and laying on your left side for an hour?

If your really concerned, you can always call your doc.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes it is

Quoting CV3:

Is it your first?

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Contact your doctor tomorrow. It's probably nothing but it will ease your mind.

Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:30 AM
When I was pregnant with my son he barely moved. I'd get worried too, and he was my first. He did, however, hiccup a lot lol. I agree with previoous posters about calling your Dr to ease your mind. Some baby's just don't move a whole lot..seems that girls move a lot more on the belly, and boys are non stop outside lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Yes im sure it was movement i read some where this girl had the same problem and someone said it happened but she's on baby number 3 no i haven't tried juice but im laying on my side right now

Quoting CV3:

I am not an expert but I do believe that most of the time with your first, you dont feel the baby moving until 21 + weeks. Are you sure thats what it was? Also, I did read that women may feel the baby move but not regularly until 22-23 weeks. Did you try having some juice and laying on your left side for an hour?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes it is

Quoting CV3:

Is it your first?

RoryPond
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Baby could also be turned to a position wear now you aren't feeling the arms and legs but I agree call your doctor just to be safe
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:32 AM
I'm not sure, but I hope everything is okay. I would call your doctor tomorrow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:33 AM

18 weeks and 8 days?!?!?!  Weeks are calculated in base 7 arithmetic.  You count the days to 6 and on the seventh day you have a new week, so the days go back to 0. Number systems are third grade material.

RoryPond
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Left side is best for feeling baby not sure why but that's what they say

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes im sure it was movement i read some where this girl had the same problem and someone said it happened but she's on baby number 3 no i haven't tried juice but im laying on my side right now

Quoting CV3:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes it is

Quoting CV3:

Is it your first?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)