Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh yes, I'm making a big deal about this.

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:21 AM
  • 49 Replies

I picked my son up at school today and the first thing he told me was "I was playing in centers and I wasn't supposed to be in the kitchen. Kennedy told me I shouldn't be in there and she told me her dad kills people and that he could me." We were still at the school getting his things in his room. I asked if he told his teacher and he said yes. So I asked what she said and he said nothing. I immediately got the director and we told her. She pretty much acted like it wasn't a big deal. I know they're five, but she needs to learn early that's not ok to say. I'm talking to his teacher tomorrow about it and making sure his teacher told her parents and they're aware of the issue.

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Yawn . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

SaraD1989
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:27 AM

You should go to bed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:28 AM

SO you think your son should be punished for every flippant childish remark he makes at age 5?

Quoting SaraD1989:

I picked my son up at school today and the first thing he told me was "I was playing in centers and I wasn't supposed to be in the kitchen. Kennedy told me I shouldn't be in there and she told me her dad kills people and that he could me." We were still at the school getting his things in his room. I asked if he told his teacher and he said yes. So I asked what she said and he said nothing. I immediately got the director and we told her. She pretty much acted like it wasn't a big deal. I know they're five, but she needs to learn early that's not ok to say. I'm talking to his teacher tomorrow about it and making sure his teacher told her parents and they're aware of the issue.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:30 AM
3 moms liked this
You're one of those parents huh? Lol.
HaleyCovington
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Kids say some really crazy things sometimes... I highly doubt her dad kills people so I wouldn't cause a fuss over it. It's amazing sometimes what their little imaginations can come up with.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SaraD1989
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:31 AM
This isn't jus some remark. She also called him a tattletale. Don't care about that. I care about her saying her dad could kill him.

Quoting Anonymous:

SO you think your son should be punished for every flippant childish remark he makes at age 5?

Quoting SaraD1989:

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:31 AM
8 moms liked this
Great. Now the dad will have to kill EVERYBODY. good job!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:32 AM

If you would quit whining I could!!!  LOL

Quoting SaraD1989:

You should go to bed.

Quoting Anonymous:

SaraD1989
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Oh yeah. I'm one of those parents that doesn't want someone to tell their child they can get killed. I'm so horrible.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're one of those parents huh? Lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:33 AM
2 moms liked this

LMAO!!!  

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

Great. Now the dad will have to kill EVERYBODY. good job!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)