Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a thief

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
I don't have money, don't have a job. I've been stealing food and clothes for a while now. right now, I need to get some bras, but I'm not sure how I'll manage that. I also need to get work/interview clothes, but again, not sure how to manage that. I only have one pair of jeans and they have rips at the bottom and holes at the knees.

No wonder why I can't get a job.

Good night
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:46 AM
o.O um ok?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Allinorder
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:47 AM

How do you get away with it? I would get caught so fast.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Go braless to the store. Grab a few bras to try on. Tell them you have one less than you actually do. Keep one on (with all tags removed and hidden behind mirror). Bada-bing!

armywife009
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:54 AM
:-( Are there no churches around that can help you with interview clothes and food? Where do you live?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bumNmoos_mom
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:57 AM

Um, Ok.... Maybe you should seek some kind of assistance there are alot of programs that help. Stealing is not gonna get you a job but will get you landed in Jail. Now that won't help yuou to get a job.

SageAdvice
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:57 AM
4 moms liked this

If she's so broke, I wonder how she's paying for the internet and couldn't she sell her computer? It's after 11 pm  even on the west coast. There aren't any libraries open right now. The things that make you go Hm

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:58 AM

more people then you might realize do this to get by. its not good, its just what the world has come to for some of us out there. But there is always other ways to get the things that you need. clothes closests will often help with clothes for you and or you LO. Bras are personal and i am honeslty gulity of doing what the PP said except i would wear one and i would put my old one back on the hanger ....... no one is perfect ...... 

i stoped stealing things, and i tell you why, cause my friend got caught, i couldnt stop thinking about what if it was me, what if those were my babies wondering where i was. and i made a decision that there was nothing i needed more then my boys and i couldnt put that at risk ever again. If theres something i really need i will ask for help till im blue in the face. get humble, tell you sad story to who ever will listen. There is help out there, its hard to find sometimes. Cant tell you hoe many times i wanted to give up. Have Faith in whatever it is you believe in. Keep your head up mama!

autodidact
by Snarknado on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:02 AM

are you in NJ?

http://www.nj.com/jjournal-news/index.ssf/2012/07/hoboken_shop_owner_lends_cloth.html

bluediamondmom
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:19 AM
My youngest sister got caught stealing a bra doing what the PP suggested. CFS got called & her very small daughters got to watch her get handcuffed & put in the back of a police car. Sis was with a group of 'friends' - they were all stealing, but she was the only one caught. Then she was pissed because "she wasn't doing anything wrong, just with the wrong people!" *eye roll*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Uh...get a job at McDonalds...you don't need nice clothes for an interview there. Get foodstamps rather than stealing food to feed your family. This won't end well for you. Get caught shoplifting...good luck finding a job after that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)