Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Shaving the Hoohah

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you let Dh do it?

I do and it usually leads to some good stuff. Ha! This is new to us though. I'm tired of doing it and he has a better view so he can really get it clean and close.

Just wondering if anyone else lets Dh do it. Do you shave Dh?

Btw, We use an electric trimmer and not a razor. I wouldn't let him use a razor. Yikes!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Replies (91-93):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Omg. I've never heard of a pacifier being referred to as a "Hoohah". Lol. Why? That's a weird name for it as they're in the mouths of babies....

blank stare

Quoting FoodIsLife:

totally off topic..

BM calles a pacifier a "hoohah" (no clue why) so my SD would say it ALL the time and it was embarassing. We'd be at a store and she'd see a baby with a paci and she'd yell "BABY HOOHAH" ::mordified::

It took us forever to figure it out, she'd cry "hoohah" and we thought someone had been touching her? No. Pacifier. ::eye roll::

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Thank you! winkSomething you don't get asked about everyday on CM....

Quoting wildmom40:

lol heck no.! i hardly trust myself with a Razon let alone my Husband lol.. I do the upkeep in the Garden no weeds or bushys..   Very Iinteresting Topic

FoodIsLife
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Right? Good, I always thought maybe it was just something I didn't know about lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg. I've never heard of a pacifier being referred to as a "Hoohah". Lol. Why? That's a weird name for it as they're in the mouths of babies....

blank stare

Quoting FoodIsLife:

totally off topic..

BM calles a pacifier a "hoohah" (no clue why) so my SD would say it ALL the time and it was embarassing. We'd be at a store and she'd see a baby with a paci and she'd yell "BABY HOOHAH" ::mordified::

It took us forever to figure it out, she'd cry "hoohah" and we thought someone had been touching her? No. Pacifier. ::eye roll::

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)