Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

STOP TOUCHING EVERYTHING!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

last year me and my df moved into our first apartment together, i was/still am responsible for all the cleaning because i only have to work 5 hours a day everyday(df works 10 hours a day except sundays its his day off) well now im pregnant and im severely anemic,my levels are 7.8 instead of 13 like they should be and no matter how much iron i take it never rises so im always worn out....anyway so before work i clean the house top to bottom, pick up clothes, mop the kitchen, vacuum the bedrooms, and sweep the rest of the floors, if something is out of place i put it back in the place its supposed to be. now iv set up the nursery already (the crib,changing table,dresser that sort of stuff, its all cherry wood so its pretty gender neutral) and i have a box of baby wipes my friend gave to me....i use them for stains on the carpet and it gets them right out, so last night df gets home and decided he didnt like where i had anything in the house and rearranged EVERYTHING, this morning when i woke up i couldnt find my hair brush...it was under the bathroom sink,i couldnt find my ring, he threw it in a box on my book shelf,and of course when i spill chocolate on the carpet he friggen HID the baby wipes and it took me an HOUR to find where he friggen hid it. he came home early and i was already annoyed, i had just finished looking for the baby wipes and i was now putting things back where i know where they are so i dont have to search the damn apartment for things...he starts going in behind me and rearranging things to the way he likes it.....and i snapped and yelled at him "quit fucking touching everything!!! i have things in places where i know where they are, YOU even know where everything is when i have everything in the places i put them, the house isnt fucking dirty QUIT COMING IN BEHIND ME AND FIXING SHIT TO THE WAY YOU LIKE IT.we cant find shit when YOU clean, LEAVE IT ALONE!" he just gave me this stupid look put everything back the way i had it and went to play video games......i havent talked to him at all after that today

ugh.....i honestly dont feel bad for what i said to him,i feel bad for yelling at him though, it just got so annoying that i couldnt find a damn thing every time he cleaned/rearranged everything

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:52 PM

bump

mommymelissa76
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate when DH moves shit, sometimes I NEVER find it. The worst part is when I ask him where he put something and half the time HE cant even remember. Annoying.

juniorsmommie12
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Hormones! I was like that when I was pregnant with our son. bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Quoting juniorsmommie12:

i hated him doing it even before i was pregnant lol i just got fed up with it because im so tired all the time and didnt want to fix everything every day and look for crap thats supposed to be in a certain place

lilyrose2011
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:01 PM
This haha I hate when he moved stuff that's been there for forever and then can't find it

Quoting mommymelissa76:

I hate when DH moves shit, sometimes I NEVER find it. The worst part is when I ask him where he put something and half the time HE cant even remember. Annoying.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
juniorsmommie12
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Sorry then. :) My husband doesn't do this to me at all. ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting juniorsmommie12:

i hated him doing it even before i was pregnant lol i just got fed up with it because im so tired all the time and didnt want to fix everything every day and look for crap thats supposed to be in a certain place

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)