Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Say what you wish....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies

But I'm about to have a panic attack. When my ex and I split up I went a little wild. Discovered I was pregnant and the dates the dr told me put it back to my exdh. So we talk about things, and decide to work on the relationship a little harder. I break up with who I was seeing...and we start counseling and all..a few months later the dr does another sonogram. Turns out to not be Exdh. I freak. The father is gone...took off elsewhere..why stay..right? So my ex says blood or not she's his he raises her...fast forward 3 years. 

The bio dad finds me online. Tries to friend me. I don't answer cause frankly she's doing great. To bring him in now would just confuse her. Another year down the road I'm where I'm at now. He starts posting things about what if an ex has a photo of a baby that looks like your kids as babies.

Now he's across the country. I don't want to send my little girl to another state to see someone she doesn't know...

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM

How did you know from the sonogram who the father was? Have you done a DNA test?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Measuring the baby...doing the math with the date...and no..like i said. By the time we figured it out he had moved outta state..didn't know how to find him

Quoting Anonymous:

How did you know from the sonogram who the father was? Have you done a DNA test?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:30 PM
He's still her father. Suck it up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:40 PM

And...I'm not sending her to California..not happening

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:50 PM
If it's court ordered you will. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Well good luck on that...mama state...he can come visit..but I will go broke fighting this...

Quoting Anonymous:

If it's court ordered you will. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:29 PM
So just laugh it off and make him sue for a DNA test if he pushes it there.
mama2KiraEthan
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:39 PM

It's fascinating to me that you assumed parentage by the measurements of your baby by a songram..surely you can appreciate that measurments are by no means accurate.

Your ex has a right to know whether or not he fathered your child, and your daughter has the right to know her biological father.

-_-
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Are we saying what we wish about the situation, or the panic attack? You really should be more clear.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Wasn't really looking for either. Just had to put it somewhere, it helps me calm to type or write out what's bothering me

Quoting -_-:

Are we saying what we wish about the situation, or the panic attack? You really should be more clear.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)