Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My boyfriend cheated...devasted...need advice...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies

If your boyfriend cheated on you with someone from his past that is in love with him..and you found out a month after the fact what would you do? If you were able to forgive him and move forward..how would you know what he wanted? How can you tell if he really is sorry and does want to be with you? today is seven months we have been together and the man i know wouldnt have done this...I found out two days ago and am sick from all of this and not sure what to do...need advice!!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dbrown1989
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Move on. I was in that spot 3 years ago and felt just about as broken as you do. Leave him. It's not going to change; at least in my situation it didn't. You can give him all the "chances" in the world but it's not going to erase the pain.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I would kiss his ass goodbye. There are so many real men out there that will treat a woman with respect. You momma need to decide IF you can and want to forgive ? Can you honestly let it go ? Or will it eat you up every time he is late or doesn't call ? Hugs I'm sorry and know you are hurting.

sweetnspacey
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I agree with this. There are a lot of great men out there, he's not worth wasting your time on.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I would kiss his ass goodbye. There are so many real men out there that will treat a woman with respect. You momma need to decide IF you can and want to forgive ? Can you honestly let it go ? Or will it eat you up every time he is late or doesn't call ? Hugs I'm sorry and know you are hurting.

Aleta775
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Dump him. I am simply not the kind of person that can forgive infidelity. I'm probably not the best person to pay attention to. LOL. 

I am sorry that he did that to you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM

If you say the man you know wouldn't do this, then that's because you don't really know him at all. Love makes you blind.

KTU
by Kim on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Drop him. There is no way in hell I will ever stay with a man that cheats.

Megan11587
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I couldn't forgive him.

Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I would personally leave him...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:47 PM
There would never be a day where I wouldn't think about his cheating so I would move on now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I'd leave him and cut my losses.   You don't have a lot of time invested in this relationship and he obviously isn't over his ex. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)