Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

either kill her or shut the hell up!!!

Apparently my upstairs neighbors dont have to work today bc I can hear them yelling and banging around. Sounds pretty much like they're fighting and im sick of it, we've complained to them AND the office before but its only gotten worse. If he really is killing her I hope it ends soon bc I need some freaking peace and quiet here!!! Grrrrrr *bangs broom handle on ceiling*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
atmsmom2011
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Still call cops
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
balagan_imma
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Call the cops. Tell them the couple upstairs is fighting horribly and you'd like them to do a welfare check because it sounds disturbing.

loving_my2boys
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:18 PM
I dont want to start shit with my neighbors, last two times we said something they kept us up till about 3/4 making drunken crazyass noises.

Quoting Anonymous:

Call the cops. They need to shut the hell up.

loving_my2boys
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
She cant keep her mouth shut!!

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

Sorry, that sucks! I'd call the cops.

PS ~ Pam is the best. Maybe you could get her dolphin to help mediate?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Call your landlord then. Let him know his place is uninhabitable because of the zoo animal you have for neighbors. He can get rid of them.

Quoting loving_my2boys:

I dont want to start shit with my neighbors, last two times we said something they kept us up till about 3/4 making drunken crazyass noises.

Quoting Anonymous:

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
i can't tell you how many times i told my husband i wished the neighbors would just kill each other already so i could get some sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loving_my2boys
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:23 PM
I have to wait until df gets home from jumping, his name is on the lease only.

Quoting Anonymous:

Call your landlord then. Let him know his place is uninhabitable because of the zoo animal you have for neighbors. He can get rid of them.

Quoting loving_my2boys:

Quoting Anonymous:

xSPLENDIFEROUSx
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I had neighbors like that!  They finally got kicked out when somone punched one of the doors to the building and broke the safety glass.  Good fucking riddance!

Ayshren
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Just call the damn cops on them!

tinkerbelle18
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I think you can call anonymously so they won't know its you and start shit with you. Plus, if the cops are called on these people it might make the landlord want to get rid of them.

Quoting loving_my2boys:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)