Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

either kill her or shut the hell up!!!

Apparently my upstairs neighbors dont have to work today bc I can hear them yelling and banging around. Sounds pretty much like they're fighting and im sick of it, we've complained to them AND the office before but its only gotten worse. If he really is killing her I hope it ends soon bc I need some freaking peace and quiet here!!! Grrrrrr *bangs broom handle on ceiling*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Replies (31-40):
loving_my2boys
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:31 PM
We have complained to the manager of the apartments, I'll talk to df when he's home and see how he wants to deal with it next time it happens (probably tonight since its the weekend)

Quoting bbkimberly:

Similar situation here except its downstairs... Options are - 1. call cops. They don't reveal who called, and if they are that loud it could be anyone calling. As far as my neighbors go, we aren't the only ones complaining. 2. Contact complex leasing office. They also won't reveal source of complaint (at least they shouldn't but make that clear so you can feel comfortable). 3. If there is after hours security to call, use it. Our office uses those logs of complaints for evictions. Our neighbors are on thin ice- they are ready to toss them out. 

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Maybe call the cops? Knock on the door and see if she's ok?? Sorry..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Well if you or they have children in the home then you should do what you need to do if they do kill one another. Ya calling the cops is one thing or leave & have a face to face chat with your landlord. Have the landlord come to see for themselves. I have been in situation like that and thank goodness no children were around.

loving_my2boys
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:32 PM
She was telling him to shut the hell up, no screaming for help. More like a screaming match.

Quoting PinaiAngelPai15:

Call the cops.  And I really hope nothing bad is going.  My friend was in a situation like that yesterday.  She was screaming for help and no one did anything.  Thankfully she was able to get away and come to my place where she was able to file a report.

loving_my2boys
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:33 PM
My boys are at my moms until tomorrow, its a dude and his gf.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well if you or they have children in the home then you should do what you need to do if they do kill one another. Ya calling the cops is one thing or leave & have a face to face chat with your landlord. Have the landlord come to see for themselves. I have been in situation like that and thank goodness no children were around.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:34 PM

She's up there getting her ass beat and you're bitching about the noise??? Wow, that's disgusting!

Quoting loving_my2boys:

She cant keep her mouth shut!!

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

Sorry, that sucks! I'd call the cops.

PS ~ Pam is the best. Maybe you could get her dolphin to help mediate?

renner450
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I fuckin love archer!
loving_my2boys
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:36 PM
That was in reference to pam, from Archer.

Quoting vegaswife2011:

She's up there getting her ass beat and you're bitching about the noise??? Wow, that's disgusting!

Quoting loving_my2boys:

She cant keep her mouth shut!!

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

Sorry, that sucks! I'd call the cops.

PS ~ Pam is the best. Maybe you could get her dolphin to help mediate?

PinaiAngelPai15
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Quoting loving_my2boys:

She was telling him to shut the hell up, no screaming for help. More like a screaming match.

Quoting PinaiAngelPai15:

Call the cops.  And I really hope nothing bad is going.  My friend was in a situation like that yesterday.  She was screaming for help and no one did anything.  Thankfully she was able to get away and come to my place where she was able to file a report.

Not everyone screams for help.  Not trying to make you feel like you should, just saying.  When I was pregnant with ODS I heard a woman screaming, just screaming, not screaming for help.  I called the cops.  Turned out she was 7 months pregnant and her bf was beating the shit out of her.  I don't take that lightly.

We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough religion to make us love one another. ~~ Jonathan Swift

rgba
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Quoting MaryJarrett:

Call the cops

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)