Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

either kill her or shut the hell up!!!

Apparently my upstairs neighbors dont have to work today bc I can hear them yelling and banging around. Sounds pretty much like they're fighting and im sick of it, we've complained to them AND the office before but its only gotten worse. If he really is killing her I hope it ends soon bc I need some freaking peace and quiet here!!! Grrrrrr *bangs broom handle on ceiling*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Replies (41-50):
vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh sorry, clearly I'm lost on this one. I'll shut up now! :)

Quoting loving_my2boys:

That was in reference to pam, from Archer.

Quoting vegaswife2011:

She's up there getting her ass beat and you're bitching about the noise??? Wow, that's disgusting!

Quoting loving_my2boys:

She cant keep her mouth shut!!

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

Sorry, that sucks! I'd call the cops.

PS ~ Pam is the best. Maybe you could get her dolphin to help mediate?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:39 PM

If its that bad why don't you call the cops. Do you really want a man killing his wife/girlfriend above you?

Quoting loving_my2boys:

Apparently my upstairs neighbors dont have to work today bc I can hear them yelling and banging around. Sounds pretty much like they're fighting and im sick of it, we've complained to them AND the office before but its only gotten worse. If he really is killing her I hope it ends soon bc I need some freaking peace and quiet here!!! Grrrrrr *bangs broom handle on ceiling*

loving_my2boys
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:39 PM
She left, their car is right in front of our apartment and I didnt see anything wrong, no bruises or anything (shorts and t-shirt) but she is pretty mad.

Quoting PinaiAngelPai15:

Quoting loving_my2boys:

She was telling him to shut the hell up, no screaming for help. More like a screaming match.

Quoting PinaiAngelPai15:

Call the cops.  And I really hope nothing bad is going.  My friend was in a situation like that yesterday.  She was screaming for help and no one did anything.  Thankfully she was able to get away and come to my place where she was able to file a report.

Not everyone screams for help.  Not trying to make you feel like you should, just saying.  When I was pregnant with ODS I heard a woman screaming, just screaming, not screaming for help.  I called the cops.  Turned out she was 7 months pregnant and her bf was beating the shit out of her.  I don't take that lightly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I used to live in an apartment on the second floor with my then mentally disabled 3 year old. Sometimes he made noise when running around,since he was a big kid. The guy downstairs always banged on the ceiling with a broomstick or he hit the radiator pipes. Which just made the situation worse, not better.

After months of this asshole doing this after I tried nicely several times to explain he is a disabled three year old and I am doing my best to keep him quiet..(he wasn't even that loud and this was during the day time ,not at night.)

He stressed me out so much with all the banging(he was louder than my son) I stopped giving a shit what that miserable ass thought and learned to ignore the banging and eventually started banging back.

Moral of the story-stop banging your ceiling,it doesn't help anyone.Oh and call the cops for christ sakes.
kansasmom1978
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:40 PM

OMG call the cops! You seriously make me sick!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Ffs
vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:40 PM

BTW who/what is Archer?

Quoting loving_my2boys:

Quoting vegaswife2011:

She's up there getting her ass beat and you're bitching about the noise??? Wow, that's disgusting!

Quoting loving_my2boys:

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

loving_my2boys
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Mobile Photo

Lets try some counseling... shall we?
loving_my2boys
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Its a tv show on fx. Its on netflix now

Quoting vegaswife2011:

BTW who/what is Archer?

Quoting loving_my2boys:

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Quoting loving_my2boys:

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I guess I'll have to check it out :)

Quoting loving_my2boys:

Its a tv show on fx. Its on netflix now

Quoting vegaswife2011:

BTW who/what is Archer?

Quoting loving_my2boys:

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Quoting loving_my2boys:

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)