Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

either kill her or shut the hell up!!!

Apparently my upstairs neighbors dont have to work today bc I can hear them yelling and banging around. Sounds pretty much like they're fighting and im sick of it, we've complained to them AND the office before but its only gotten worse. If he really is killing her I hope it ends soon bc I need some freaking peace and quiet here!!! Grrrrrr *bangs broom handle on ceiling*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Replies (51-54):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:46 PM

One of the reason I will NEVER live in an apartment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:47 PM
It's always best to wish death on someone instead of getting help..............

Quoting loving_my2boys:

Apparently my upstairs neighbors dont have to work today bc I can hear them yelling and banging around. Sounds pretty much like they're fighting and im sick of it, we've complained to them AND the office before but its only gotten worse. If he really is killing her I hope it ends soon bc I need some freaking peace and quiet here!!! Grrrrrr *bangs broom handle on ceiling*
bbkimberly
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:36 PM

I am in a complex that is owned by a HUGE company with many properties. If the leasing office doesn't help, one email to corporate gets them moving. They get jumped on in the leasing office to fix the situation. You should go above to the next ladder in the chain of command at the very least. What I have been subjected to was a lot of yelling back and forth from grown sons to their mother and lots of door slamming that shook the apartment. All that from evening to about 3 am..... Good times. 

Quoting loving_my2boys:

We have complained to the manager of the apartments, I'll talk to df when he's home and see how he wants to deal with it next time it happens (probably tonight since its the weekend)

Quoting bbkimberly:

Similar situation here except its downstairs... Options are - 1. call cops. They don't reveal who called, and if they are that loud it could be anyone calling. As far as my neighbors go, we aren't the only ones complaining. 2. Contact complex leasing office. They also won't reveal source of complaint (at least they shouldn't but make that clear so you can feel comfortable). 3. If there is after hours security to call, use it. Our office uses those logs of complaints for evictions. Our neighbors are on thin ice- they are ready to toss them out. 

kris0921
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Call the cops the apartment office can get a fine if you have complained about them before, and they did nothing. I understand people arent going to walk on there toes, but for being as loud as they are everyday its a problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured