Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Energy,prayers, candles what have you.

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

My brother's dad(my daddy although not by blood and he is not with my mother anymore) is in the hospital. He has a mass on his lung they think is from pnemonia, his BP was 70/50 and so he needed a blood transfusion. So please send your healing good energy, say a quick prayer, lit a candle whatever I just want him to be OK. HE was there on my first day of school, my first dance, daddy daughter days at school and work. He IS my Daddy and I love him very much. THANK YOU!!!!!

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommymelissa76
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Sending good thoughts your way! I have a "daddy" like that too! (((HUGS)))

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Sending loving thoughts your way hon, my FIL was rushed to the hospital this morning for the same thing, and he is incoherent, my husband it with him, and I am patiently waiting for a call! *hugs to you*

k1kelley
by Kim on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Hugs and prayers!

delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:10 PM

hugs back. Hoping your FIL is ok.

Quoting ahappymommy:

Sending loving thoughts your way hon, my FIL was rushed to the hospital this morning for the same thing, and he is incoherent, my husband it with him, and I am patiently waiting for a call! *hugs to you*

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Hope he is okay! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)