Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

food stamp haters edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 180 Replies
4 moms liked this

I admit, i am bored that i why i am posting this.

I went grocery shopping today with my husband and i went to save a lot and when we left i told my husband, cafemom would have a field day if one of them were behind me in line. Wouldn't have even matter that  I bought some healthy food, all you guys would have seen were the snacks i had in my cart. My snap benefits came in today.

edit LMAO, I am getting bashed for cookie. Thank you everyone of you who have been bashing me, you proved the point of my post. If you would have been behind me, you would have raced home and posted it on Cafemom. You wouldn't have even notice the fruit, or the veggies, or the meat, or the chicken. all any of you would have notice is the cookies.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kngarber
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:51 PM

LOL, yep.

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Do you live in CT?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
audreesmama
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:52 PM
6 moms liked this
Cool. I'm glad your family has food. What are you making for dinner tonight? I'm making chicken and wild rice casserole. Mmmm.
HyrulianHeroine
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:52 PM

lol ain't that the damn truth

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:53 PM
6 moms liked this

Yea, you and hubby were out shopping in middle of a weekday when both of you could have been working. That is what would have struck me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

beef stew

Quoting audreesmama:

Cool. I'm glad your family has food. What are you making for dinner tonight? I'm making chicken and wild rice casserole. Mmmm.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:55 PM
6 moms liked this

not everyone works mon- fri. I am off every thrusday but I had to work yesterday to cover for someone else so they let me off today.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea, you and hubby were out shopping in middle of a weekday when both of you could have been working. That is what would have struck me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:56 PM
sorry Florida
Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

Do you live in CT?
xSPLENDIFEROUSx
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Probably because most people on FS have low paying jobs that aren't cushy enough to give them evenings and weekends off.  

Quoting Anonymous:

audreesmama
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:57 PM
2 moms liked this
LOL what about different schedules? Some people don't have the luxury of an office day work schedule. My schedule changes week to week.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN