Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Biggest Fear

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:59 PM
  • 2 Replies

i now have a 1 week old girl a  4 yr old boy and this has got to be something i worry about..how long will take someone to come help my children if this was to happen

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/21890903/infant-twins-found-in-nj-home-with-dead-mother

PLAINFIELD, NJ (CNN) - Twin babies survived days alone in an apartment in Plainfield, NJ. Authorities said their mother died suddenly, leaving the 3-month-old girls trapped in a crib.

Authorities said over the weekend friends and family did not hear from 39-year-old Alice Jackson and as days wore on people began to worry.

The father, George Jones, also had not heard from Jackson and asked for police to check at the apartment.

When the door was broken down Wednesday, Jackson's body was found and her children were also located inside the apartment. They'd been inside for nearly one week.

Police said Jackson died of natural causes.

It's the second time that an accident like this has occurred.

In Union County, a 4-year-old boy spent days in the apartment after his mother, 38-year-old Kiana Workman died from natural causes.

Police found them March 26.

The babies were dehydrated when they were finally rescued.

They are both being hospitalized and are in stable condition."

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
vindicated
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:01 PM
I wonder if the mothers were overweight? i'm not being mean, I know people die from natural causes daily, but its not usually young healthy mothers. something is going on...
tnt-manda
by Mandy Dandy on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:05 PM
scary and sad
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)