Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cheated on his wife with me/ then he finds out she cheated the whole 16 yrs

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies

I met my now fiance 4 1/2 yrs ago. We worked at the same grociery store and honestly I had no idea he was even 20 yrs older then me. 

I am a very jealous person, just for an fyi!

We spent days together while his wife was at work, he was late picking his daughter up at daycare, he came home late from work on weekends, we took our breaks and lunches together, you name it, we did it togther. 

(Met September 2008) We stayed together for a whole yr, he stopped all sexual relations with his wife in november 2008, she left notes everywhere, he showed no interest. 

Family trip comes around in October 2009, he called me from the hotel, his wife has already assumed he was cheating on her, she stayed anyways.

I felt horrible about the whole thing!

My Fiance and his ex got together in 1993, Married in April 1997, seperated December 1st, 2009, divorced January 2011. 

In June 2010 we find out from her friends that they had been keeping a long seceret. She had been sleeping with her ex-boyfriend/husband from High School. She had a set of twins when she was a senior in HS and kept one and put on up for adoption! 

In 1999 My Fiance and his ex have there only daughter

3 yrs later she has a seregant mother carry her two kids for her. She doesn't see them now, the father has them and goes by a different name when visiting her kids. 

Who does that! I thought I was bad for being with a married man! She is a horrible mother!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sunny2morrow
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:31 PM
18 moms liked this

Shut up. Just shut up. You are no better. You have no reason to post this. You're a fucking loser trying to make a post about shit. SHIT. The type i step on, on a bad day. 

Again, just shut up 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:31 PM
2 moms liked this
No. You're still bad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:32 PM
You are no better.
nemo258
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Umm wow. Karma?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:36 PM
3 moms liked this
Doesn't matter. You knowingly got together with him while he was married. As far as you knew at the time, she was a faithful wife. Knowing now that she wasn't doesn't make what you did right.
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:37 PM
3 moms liked this

good luck with him, Honey. What goes around, comes around. Every. Single. Time. You think you are better than she? Yeah, not so much, lady.

loving_my2boys
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Wow... just wow.
ivy801
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Said the tea cattle to the pot.
spooky415
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Do you want people to say she's a bigger ho than you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)