Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Its been 13 months...Why is he being LESS supportive NOW!?

I've been breastfeeding for 13 months now. And my DF is making me feel like crap when I do!

Its like when I ask if he could get me something to drink or something to eat when im stuck sitting down bf. And he bitches and calls me lazy!!

Why?

He used to be so supportive...

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Replies (41-42):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:26 PM
That is pretty much a man thing.I am a mother of soon to be 5 and with my first I had the same problem.He did not understand it was work to be a mom to.I had my 2nd child and he had to help take care pf dd while I was in the hospitap.His attude changed after that

Quoting UncertainHopefl:

It's stupid. Like i said before, he calls me lazy when I tell him its his turn to change her diaper too.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol just tell him you have to pee real fast and grab a drink while you are up.Ignore him if he wants to fight.Really that is just dumb

Quoting UncertainHopefl:

i dont do this often maybe sometimes on the weekend!

if i do it myself he bitches about how I could have just asked him and then it just turns into an argument.

Quoting Anonymous:

this...I wish my dh where to wait on me like that wtf.What do you do when he is not home?It is not like he is telling you to stop.

Quoting Anonymous:

Probably because after thirteen months you should have had enough practice at it to be able to do other things while you nurse.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:27 PM
He's over you breastfeeding. Wrong or not that's what it sounds like.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)