Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

any husbands restoring?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 128 Replies

For those who don't know what this means, its when a man has decided to gently tug the skin of his penis, stimulating cell growth and over time growing enough skin to cover the head of his penis, simulating a foreskin.  So how many husbands, SO's out there are doing this?  My husband has started manual tugging.  He really is unhappy about the state of his penis.  Ever since our son was born and he saw what a penis is supposed to look like and feels robbed and mutilated.  Maybe in a few years he will feel more confident.  He has already gained a little skin growth and no longer has a slightly curved penis when erect.  I am supportive of whatever he wants to do.  I love him and his body just the way it is, but if he wants to do this for himself, I think thats great.  Lets keep it civil and mature, ok?  I know the whole subject can seem weird but if there are any questions I will do my best to answer. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Never even heard of it.
Pretty sure he's happy the way he is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:06 PM
13 moms liked this

What the ever-loving fuck?

VannaMae307
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Never heard of it. My dh is pretty content with his wang.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:06 PM
6 moms liked this
*staring at screen with look of horror*

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Nope. My husband is happy the way he is.
Jubileee
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:07 PM
7 moms liked this
The only tugging my dh does "down there" is adjusting his balls to keep them from sticking to his legs......
Kitschy
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Never heard of it. My husband wishes that he had been left intact, but I doubt he will start to pull the skin. I mean, what's done is done. I can't imagine the sensitivity will come back, will it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:08 PM

DH has seriously considered it...he saw a device online he's considered ordering.  He's very unhappy with the fact that his mother decided to have something done to his body that wasn't necessary.  And we have girls, but, in the case we do have a boy down the road, he won't be circ'd.

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting Jubileee:

He only tugging my dh does "down there" is adjusting his balls to keep them from sticking to his legs......

LMAO!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

What the f**ck?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)