Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG I just seen the video......

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I seen the video of the father beating his daughters for twerking. I would like to say that any of you women that thinks thats okay is fucking nuts and I really do feel bad for your children. That is not teaching or discipline that is full on ABUSE....... I would be PISSED if I ever caught her doing that but I would not abuse her. Again you people are fucking nuts 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Replies (21-30):
4_little_angels
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:22 PM
12 & 14

Quoting xixCandyxix:

How old are these girls??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Quoting SageAdvice:

nope, just wish people would tell the whole story.

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting SageAdvice:

he beat her ass cause she snuck out not for twerking lmao

Oh well in that case it was ok to abuse them.

ACcording to the article I read, it was 2 separate incidences and people.

SageAdvice
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:23 PM

you don't want to see that video its terrible

xixCandyxix
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry if my daughters were 12 & 14 dancing like they have a dick up their twat they would get punished too. I don't know about beat but they're too old to get spanked at that age but they'd get something. That's too young for that..

Quoting 4_little_angels:

12 & 14

Quoting xixCandyxix:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Quoting Destiny907:

Twerking is simulated sex action "dancing"..  go ahead- look at some vids-you would be REALLY heartbroken if your daughter was putting it up for the world to see...

(but no, he should not have beaten her) Now I have to look for that particular vid..

Quoting Anonymous:

WTF is twerking? Is this some new, hip version of twitter?
And, SAW. "I SAW the video."
FFS.

only grown women need to be twerkin not no lil girls but no he should not have beat them to were he went to jail if it were me i would of just put my daughters in there place and told them they are not grown!!
IpoopRainbows
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:26 PM
3 moms liked this
Does it fucking matter???? He BEAT them!

Quoting SageAdvice:

he beat her ass cause she snuck out not for twerking lmao

Jade_Lufercus
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:27 PM

He wasn't beating his daughters for twerking, it was for sneaking out. But non the less, very extreme and it was abuse in my opinion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:28 PM
I just wouldn't be dumb enough to tape it.
Destiny907
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:28 PM
2 moms liked this

okay I just went to see it and well.............................if I had done something that nasty- MY father would have belted me on my ass too, with a belt!  Trust me, I would have known I deserved it!!!!  That father was really mad and should have been.  But he should have used something instead of the cable, and he lost his temper- he totally missed those girl's asses!

It LOOKED awful but you know what- because I had RESPECT for my father, that he WOULD be angry and would be sure I towed the line... guess what? I turned out really good not pumping out the kids and on welfare.

Those girls- they could of been headed for all of that and this father is trying to be sure they won't.... it looked really bad, and if he did that ALL the time- if this was not an isolated thing........bad- he needs to learn- but my gosh- I don't think he deserves prison.. kids are out of control today!  He is actually trying to do something to prevent all the sexing up kids are doing.. it's so wrong....

Well, he is going to have to jump thru hoops now.  I actually feel sorry for him in a way. 

HaleyCovington
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:29 PM
2 moms liked this
You didn't see the video??? He was hitting them with a cord. It left open gashes and welts on them I believe is what the article said. I don't care if they were actually having sex on video and got caught. That is abuse and its not right just because they were misbehaving. Nobody has a right to do that to someone else...even their kids!

Quoting xixCandyxix:

Sorry if my daughters were 12 & 14 dancing like they have a dick up their twat they would get punished too. I don't know about beat but they're too old to get spanked at that age but they'd get something. That's too young for that..

Quoting 4_little_angels:

12 & 14

Quoting xixCandyxix:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)