Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG I just seen the video......

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I seen the video of the father beating his daughters for twerking. I would like to say that any of you women that thinks thats okay is fucking nuts and I really do feel bad for your children. That is not teaching or discipline that is full on ABUSE....... I would be PISSED if I ever caught her doing that but I would not abuse her. Again you people are fucking nuts 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Replies (31-40):
xixCandyxix
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:30 PM

No actually didn't see it my internet is kinda slow. Yes open gashes ok that's terrible. I was thinking regular beating like they got beat up which is still bad but I could see someone doing.

Quoting HaleyCovington:

You didn't see the video??? He was hitting them with a cord. It left open gashes and welts on them I believe is what the article said. I don't care if they were actually having sex on video and got caught. That is abuse and its not right just because they were misbehaving. Nobody has a right to do that to someone else...even their kids!

Quoting xixCandyxix:

Sorry if my daughters were 12 & 14 dancing like they have a dick up their twat they would get punished too. I don't know about beat but they're too old to get spanked at that age but they'd get something. That's too young for that..

Quoting 4_little_angels:

12 & 14

Quoting xixCandyxix:

How old are these girls??

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:31 PM

for every one that dont know what twerkin is it is when you are shaken and bouncen your ass.. alot of women do it at dance clubs,strip clubs ect.. it isnt something little girls should be doing though...

MojoRising
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:31 PM
He was arrested. Rightly so.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Honestly no one should be twerking.

Unless you're a whore trying to attract customers.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Destiny907:

Twerking is simulated sex action "dancing"..  go ahead- look at some vids-you would be REALLY heartbroken if your daughter was putting it up for the world to see...

(but no, he should not have beaten her) Now I have to look for that particular vid..

Quoting Anonymous:

WTF is twerking? Is this some new, hip version of twitter?
And, SAW. "I SAW the video."
FFS.

only grown women need to be twerkin not no lil girls but no he should not have beat them to were he went to jail if it were me i would of just put my daughters in there place and told them they are not grown!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I agree kids are out of control no i dont believe in abuse and leaving bruises or blood but a ass whoopin is ok in my book  :)

Quoting Destiny907:

okay I just went to see it and well.............................if I had done something that nasty- MY father would have belted me on my ass too, with a belt!  Trust me, I would have known I deserved it!!!!  That father was really mad and should have been.  But he should have used something instead of the cable, and he lost his temper- he totally missed those girl's asses!

It LOOKED awful but you know what- because I had RESPECT for my father, that he WOULD be angry and would be sure I towed the line... guess what? I turned out really good not pumping out the kids and on welfare.

Those girls- they could of been headed for all of that and this father is trying to be sure they won't.... it looked really bad, and if he did that ALL the time- if this was not an isolated thing........bad- he needs to learn- but my gosh- I don't think he deserves prison.. kids are out of control today!  He is actually trying to do something to prevent all the sexing up kids are doing.. it's so wrong....

Well, he is going to have to jump thru hoops now.  I actually feel sorry for him in a way. 

mich.el.le
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:35 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting xixCandyxix:

Sorry if my daughters were 12 & 14 dancing like they have a dick up their twat they would get punished too. I don't know about beat but they're too old to get spanked at that age but they'd get something. That's too young for that..

Quoting 4_little_angels:

12 & 14

Quoting xixCandyxix:

How old are these girls??

Ever stop to think maybe they wouldn't be shaking their asses for guys at 12 and 14 if their father was a good father? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Wow....... sad very very sad

Quoting Destiny907:

okay I just went to see it and well.............................if I had done something that nasty- MY father would have belted me on my ass too, with a belt!  Trust me, I would have known I deserved it!!!!  That father was really mad and should have been.  But he should have used something instead of the cable, and he lost his temper- he totally missed those girl's asses!

It LOOKED awful but you know what- because I had RESPECT for my father, that he WOULD be angry and would be sure I towed the line... guess what? I turned out really good not pumping out the kids and on welfare.

Those girls- they could of been headed for all of that and this father is trying to be sure they won't.... it looked really bad, and if he did that ALL the time- if this was not an isolated thing........bad- he needs to learn- but my gosh- I don't think he deserves prison.. kids are out of control today!  He is actually trying to do something to prevent all the sexing up kids are doing.. it's so wrong....

Well, he is going to have to jump thru hoops now.  I actually feel sorry for him in a way. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:36 PM
I haven't seen it. It gets taken down before I get to it
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:37 PM

While i fully 100% agree with you...

You SAW a video. 

I cringe when i see people say 'I seen it' 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Are you freaking kidding me?  With a freaking cord?  Like that?  

He went way too far.  

I've never had a problem spanking my kids, but that doesn't even compare to what he did.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured