Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Michelle Duggar Miscarries Her 20th Child (Dec 2011)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies

We all know this is old but, what are your thoughts and opinions about this woman???

My opinion personally about the couple, is that they have a few screws loose and cannot come understand that it is possible for her to die after carrying so many children.

After announcing early last month that they were expecting their 20th child, Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar learned this week that their pregnancy has ended in a second-trimester miscarriage, PEOPLE.com is reporting.  The couple, who live in Arkansas and chronicle their family’s life on the TLC reality show 19 Kids and Counting, had visited the doctor for a routine scan that would have told them whether they were expecting a boy of a girl. Instead, the doctor was unable to find a heartbeat, and the pregnancy was pronounced a miscarriage.

The Duggars, who are evangelical Christians, plan to learn the baby’s gender, name him or her, and have a funeral service.

From PEOPLE.com:

“I feel like my heart broke telling my children,” says Michelle. “They have all been so excited about this baby and looking forward to April coming around and having a new little one in our arms. That was the most difficult. The Lord is the giver of life and he can choose when that life is ready to go on and be with Him.”

The stars of TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting previously weathered a medical ordeal with their youngest daughter, Josie, who was born in December 2009.

This was their second miscarriage; Michelle lost her baby during her second pregnancy. She was taking oral birth control at the time and cites this as one reason the couple together decided to leave the number of children they have “up to God.”

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Been there, done this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Duh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:25 PM
This is way old news.
jojo_star
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:26 PM
2 moms liked this

I can't stand her or her husband, and I pity the kids. But, to each their own, her body, her choice, doesn't mean I think she's sane, responsible, or a good person. 

Motherof3inNJ
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:26 PM

How long before she winds up pregnant again?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:27 PM
They did a whole special on this and even showed the funeral.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:27 PM
This is from 2011 and she isn't pregnant again yet.

Quoting Motherof3inNJ:

How long before she winds up pregnant again?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Im aware of this... that's why i put the date... Im asking for thoughts and discussion....thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

This is way old news.

deskorcasmomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe this is gods why of tell the woman to stop getting preg
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:28 PM

She is a freak and we should all ignore that clan of kooks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)