Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*update* i dont want to be a mom anymore

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
I can't do damn thing right now matter how hard I try. I'd rather her live without me. She'd be better off.

Ok so here's my bg: I'm a single mom, ive battled depression my whole life and it got worse after I had DD. I've been working closely with doctors but my family had a huge blowout bc i don't want my brother watching videos with profanity in them around her and he started flipping out. im really overwhelmed bc I always feel like what I'm doing isnt good enough. im in transistion with my meds and the meds are no fun in the beginning

ETA: thank you for all the nice, positive things that you ladies said. It's gonna be a long road but I'll get there.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Then call social services and relinquish custody of your child. If you really feel that is what is best for them and in their best interest do it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Then call social services and relinquish custody of your child. If you really feel that is what is best for them and in their best interest do it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:17 PM
well no its your child how could you not want her? How old is she?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, then don't. Your child doesn't need a quitter in her life.

You have two choices....suck it up, and woman up....or give her to someone who won't quit on her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:18 PM

I'm sorry hon. I think we all have days where we feel like this. Can you tell us a little about what's going on? I don't think you should give your child up, but you might need a little help. Are you just stressed? Are you a single parent?

D.O.E.
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:19 PM
3 moms liked this

wow you guys..........as if almost all of us havent at some point felt we werent doing a good enough job?  i think we all have days like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Country_Momma89
1 mom liked this

I honestly don't think you mean that and you're just really overwhelmed. I get like that sometimes. Hugs sweetie, things will get better.

OompaLover6969
(Hugs) it sounds like you've had a rough day, Mama.

No worries, we ALL have days like that..... Hell, sometimes WEEKS! :/

Put her to bed early, take a bath, have a glass of wine, & remember that tomorrow is a new day. :)

It gets better, I promise! <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyblue415
by champagne on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:20 PM

wha the first  post said

HPfanatic
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:21 PM
You're her mom she needs you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN