Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate other kids!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

They annoy me so much! I love my kids, but other kids suck.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cmgmqmmom
by Sass Queen on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I won't say that I totally agree with you, but I don't typically like kids that aren't my own, with a few exceptions.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:56 PM
I don't hate kids that aren't my own.. But I have a really hard time relating to them.
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:58 PM
I don't care for other kids, either. Once they're around 15, I can start to tolerate them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:59 PM
In most cases I agree
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaAjax
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:04 AM

LOL. I can kind of relate. The kids nextdoor are tiny f**king terrors. I mean they're not running around screaming uncontrollably, but when their 6 year old informs my son that we should "Kill our cats because they get into his yard sometimes." it's like WTF. Or better yet. "I'm going to break into your house one day." then there's the "You don't have to listen to your godmother, I mean, she's not your mom." or "Why is your mom stupid." after I tell my son not to play to close to the street where the neighbors boy likes to play. Yeah, way to go mom(Elementary Teacher) and dad (Our local fire chief) That's what I call some "innocent" childs play.

Ironically most of the families my son ends up on playdates with tend to be not so "American" his best friend since VPK parents happens to be from S. Korea.

HaleyCovington
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

I won't say that I totally agree with you, but I don't typically like kids that aren't my own, with a few exceptions.
MomTo2Boys12
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree. I love and adore my kids. Other people's kids? Ehhhh
Redwoods_Mama
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:07 AM

When I find myself disliking kids, it means I need a break from my own, lol.

I definitely hate being the default adult because some mom has decided to send her hellions to the park alone and I have to, you know, make sure they don't die because I am a decent human being. 

Most of the kids here are awesome,  A couple brought my dog back when I didn't even know he had gotten out. 

Annettey19
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I don't think other kids suck exactly, but I definitely have less patience for them, and they just aren't as fun as my own.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:13 AM

omg me too!!

And I hate when parents just expect me to help their kiddos and hug them back and such. 

All I can think when a random kid hugs me is, "ew ew ew get it off!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)