Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my neighbors gave me roaches

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have been in my apartment for three months. No bugs. Not even a fly. My neighbors moved out and the very next day as I sit in my living room three little roaches walk in front of me like they own the place. It's gross. My house is spotless. My husband thinks I have ocd because I'm always cleaning. The littlest speck of dirt and I clean the entire house.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Replies (31-32):
opal10161973
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Actually, that has happened to me too and we didn't even share a wall or building.  I never had a problem and it was over a year of no issues.  Then, the nasty neighbors next door moved out and the bugs moved in with me.  I was on a month to month lease and after trying bug bombs, borax, sprays, traps, and all manner of things, I left.  I came back after the bomb was supposed to be done and they were just hanging out in there like it was a party.  They even tried to follow me to my new place, but the condo association had the exterminators come out and sprayed the crap out of it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

The neighbors didn't give you roaches, that's the funniest shit I've ever heard. LMAO
They were already present, call a local pest company to help rid your apartment of the bugs

PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:58 PM

If you want a greener, safer alternative.. go to the pet store and get a couple of house gekkos and let them loose where you saw the roaches. They'll get rid of the roaches for you, no poison needed. My dad did this and they were so effective that he had to go to the pet store and get food for them to eat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN