Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do it all for free... let's just see what would become of our future!

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:29 AM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

********** If you could go ahead and do those ---even impossible things you've wanted to benefit anyone,...say to movw a lawn this summer for free,...rake leaves, not asking a cent... (unless you have back problems, than no .

**********Anything -- make meals for a person who you ask ahead of what they enjoy eating, even supply them a hand written menu..and label your menu after THEM:    It makes the person, especially a stranger take a new look and new inventory on their perspective and self worth.   And Jesus told us to love the stranger.   Always ready for showing kindness, -patience, -caring !

***********Perhaps it's just a visit to a person in your near area within a walking distance.   I see cars as though nobody has bodies .  

***********I wonder if you have just taken a moment to have time with anyone.  What is keeping it from us?  Are we all so wrapped in our cash on hand, ...or the payment for it.

***********I've seen this all my life,.. only those that think they truly know another person are giving a kind help to them.   It says in the bible even sinners help their own kind--those they are familiar with,...or the ones closest and loyal to them.   We're supposed to love our enemies, and not be backbiting to them.  This does seem impossible --    We've tried to do the extra mile here, and at times it is as though we are only receiving rebellion back to us.   Efforts seem daunted. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's my true belief and not my original intent.   When we practice the act to help those we don't want to help--we become as clay to God.   It's against our whole self.   This is why we all need to be willing to help build ourselves up but in THEIR benefit and for GOD'S glory.    He isn't judging anyone,..we're helping them once we remove our blinders, and something else that doesn't deserve any loyalty ------ PRIDE IN OURSELVES>     Kindness brings pure happiness when it's intent is for GOD'S GLORY>

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beautiful31mom
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:31 AM

You may want to put "God is mentioned inside" Or something like that, you are going to get tore apart.

I agree with you.

MeaganP
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Do it for your self. Not for a god that is either does not exist or is hateful
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
flcowgrl23
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I get bags of dog food and split it into Ziploc bags, put that in a bag with bottled water, dollar deodorant, packages of crackers and trail mix and hand it to the homeless people with dogs traveling. I gave one guy a pack of cigarettes the other day too. Always have one rak a day! God will reward you in the end.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Always enjoy helping people who are homeless or near homeless no matter what the circumstance is

blurp
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:37 AM

In the phrase our enemies, It's not a battle .    Just imagine your worse situation actually through God's intent, I do not mean harm to you, I will bring you good and not harm. (God' said this  

It seems that we always want the easy way of only kinding our closest friends and those we know best.  That's very nice, and it sure wears our welcome out when we get to plateau level.   Then bleakness hits.  We say, or wonder ...what is their issue?  I was always nice to them..  Actually it's none of our problem.

We are instructed to help strangers, and love our enemies.  NOT confront them.   We can love our enemies later, but for now helping strangers in where they are welcome into our lives means much more than giving them our help... we need to build them up in trust, love, direction, prayer, hope, and contentment.   They've done it for us. (someone has

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Seriously??? As if people can't look at the word "God"? What a sad world we live in. 

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

You may want to put "God is mentioned inside" Or something like that, you are going to get tore apart.

I agree with you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I hope you find your way. 

Quoting MeaganP:

Do it for your self. Not for a god that is either does not exist or is hateful

blurp
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:44 AM

not sure why I'm supposed to care if they relent or don't agree, I'm not giving judgement,...just a help to those in need.  It wouldn't be fingerpointing or competition.   Just plain ''here, this is from me since I'm to help those in need, as I was and am from time to time.  God wants our love, and our time.  He's real and it's time to admit that and show it to those I care about . 

See I care genuinely about people, I honestly do, ..we all do and we just have to stop comparing.  I stand for Jesus and his every word and his earthly mission of goodness.

WE cannot live scared and tortured and still reap the benefits of his kindness too!  He cares for us because that is HIS job.   So it should be ours too.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

I agree with you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:45 AM
I do things because I feel they are right. Not for someone who does not exist. No offence but those who don't believe in god do good things also.
Blessedlife79
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Err ok

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)