Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Share with me your good news

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:31 AM
  • 50 Replies
It's been a bad week.

Bad new on top of bad news

We desperately needs some good news from my grandmas doctor but instead we got more bad news.

Help me feel better by sharing with me your good news
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myperfect4inok
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:35 AM
My good news is I was supposed to get a raise on last paycheck but it wasn't there. My boss called the home office and not only are they gonna back date the pay for the last week they are going to back date it for a month.
Bad news, I gotta wait until next pay day to get it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunshineBird
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:36 AM

I'm sorry about all your bad news. It does seem to come in 3s from my experience. 

Good news, hmmmmmm. My FIL and SMIL just told us they will be coming for a visit in July. I adore them and I'm VERY excited!

My DD (kindergarten) has moved up to the highest reading level along with the rest of her class! I'm so, so, so proud of her!

JTROX
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Goin to Disney on Ice today.

jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:38 AM
The check we thought wouldn't clear for deposit in our bank until Monday or Tuesday cleared! Thank god, now I'm not stressing payroll. The cash flow was there, but payroll would have brought it down......way down, our buffer is back & I'm happy
MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
The highlight of my week was
coaching my 6 yr old dd Tball practice yesterday.
For our first practice I think it went well.

Sending prayers and well wishes to your grandma.(hugs)

LeetjieJ
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Firstly, I'm sorry about your bad week & your grandma - I hope things improve soon!
Good news on my side: my older son graduated from university last week and my younger son got his driver's licence this week. Also the job I left at the end of last year has approached me & asked me to come back - feels kinda nice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:39 AM
hmmmm........good news?! Well dh is getting his big quarterly managers bonus next week.....that's really all I got. Sorry your having a hard time right now!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:39 AM

We recently got approved to partner with Habitat for Humanity and will be building a house soon.......in about a year we will be homeowners!!!!  SO exciting!

Sorry about your Grandma....I hope everything turns out ok

melisawoosley
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this
My 1/2 sister's niece has been battling cancer and yesterday when they did her lab work it came back without cancer cells. Just several months ago they were trying to convince her mother to take her home and "make her comfortable". :))
Edited: She's 3 btw.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I am so sorry about you grandma. Hugs.

Good news... DH came last night after being gone all week. Doing the happy dance!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)