Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your childhood *FAIL* moments..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 168 Replies
1 mom liked this
What embarrassing or funny stories do you have growing up?

One of mine is that I was 7 and had woken up late for school. I rushed and had a shower etc and put on my school uniform. As I was getting out of the car, saying bye to my dad I gust of wind went by. I then realised I had forgotten to put on underwear! I was too embarrassed to tell my dad, so it meant no hand-stands in the playground that day! I spent the rest of the day holding the back of my skirt down.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:26 PM
after my parents divorced and my mom moved out I told my teacher I didn't have a mom anymore because I thought since she moved out that meant she wasn't my mom. I was in fourth grade.

That sounds sad and depressing now that I types it out, but it was actually kinda funny
Toxic.Stardust
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:27 PM
I got sent home from school in kindergarten for kissing this little boy on the cheek. My mom said I cried all the way home because I got in trouble.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Zazayam
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I stuck my finger through the little loop in an old seat belt buckle, my mom drove me to the fire department where they had to cut it off me. I don't know how old I was, old enough to think all the firemen were WAY too cute to see me looking like such a fool lol.

curlycupcake
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:29 PM
3 moms liked this
When I was about 14 I was at the community pool with all my friends. I was laying on my stomach on a lounge chair & had untied the top string of my bathing suit. Just the top tie, not the whole thing. This little asshole from my grade wrung out a sponge of freezing cold water all over my back and of course I jumped up with my tits hanging out. It was mortifying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toxic.Stardust
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:30 PM
2 moms liked this
For a while I had my sister convinced she was adopted.
Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Once in 2nd grade I came into class, and was standing at my desk talking to a friend. We were very involved in our conversation, so I forgot to take my chair off my desk and put it on the floor. 

I literally had my hand on the leg of the chair when I went to sit down, and fell on my ass.

It was pretty hilarious at the time...

Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:32 PM
4 moms liked this

Also, when I was about 5 I learned for the first time that men pee standing up, so I tried to do it myself.

I couldn't figure out why I couldn't just do the same thing...

Then I found out and had to clean it up... lol

kidlover2
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:33 PM
2 moms liked this
My friend dared me to ride my bike to the end of the pier and brake. I rode my bike off the pier. Good news is I had the sound mind enough to hold onto my bike so it didn't drown.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:33 PM
I was in the 4th grade on some kind of gym thing and I was climbing up some boy grabed my feet and I fell between the bars hit my head and broke my tooth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured