Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG CHILL THE FRICK OUT!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:33 PM
  • 33 Replies

i really wish i could tell myself that.....going to the renaissance fair tomorrow and im sorta stressing about it,dont know why, its just a normal fair going,whatever.but every time i think of my ds getting knighted i freak and say "damn it we have to run through the whole fair just to get to the kids stage early enough to sign him up!" (only 25 kids can sign up for it....dandy) then i think ds doesnt have a shirt to go with his kilt....so i ABSOLUTLY have to make sure sun screen is in our bag...and mine, now im freaking out because i cant find my corset or my top which both should have been in my ren fair bag...but of course df has to move every damn thing every damn time he clean the closet.....*sigh* so right now im taking a break....and trying to relax...and its not working :( BAH

i still have to put ds's extra stuff into the backpack,gotta put the sun screen into the backpack,make sure we have the tickets...still gotta find pieces to my costume O.O im going nuts lol help me relax

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BowDown
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:35 PM
There will be a renaissance fair here on April 21, I'm going to it. Let me know how it is, it sounds pretty neat!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Quoting BowDown:

There will be a renaissance fair here on April 21, I'm going to it. Let me know how it is, it sounds pretty neat!

i go every year lol :) its fun, to really appreciate everything you have to really be into it but its still fun none the less :) the food is amazing and the stages have some cool shows (idk which one your going to though)

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:37 PM

That sounds like too much work and zero fun at all. 

VannaMae307
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:38 PM

That sounds like a big hassle with absolutely zero benefit at the end of it.

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Quoting fullxbusymom:

That sounds like too much work and zero fun at all. 

lol it'll be fun when i have everything together but right now, im freaking out O.O and it'll be a little stressful in the morning but after that its all fun and food XD

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Smoke a joint, that'll relax ya

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting VannaMae307:

That sounds like a big hassle with absolutely zero benefit at the end of it.

it'll be fun after i get everything together lol but im always excited/nervous about the fair the day before anyway

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Smoke a joint, that'll relax ya

no thanks i dont do any of that stuff :P

BowDown
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM
A small business is having one, its the first year this town has had one. They are going to have food, shows and some other things. I'm looking forward to going.

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting BowDown:

i go every year lol :) its fun, to really appreciate everything you have to really be into it but its still fun none the less :) the food is amazing and the stages have some cool shows (idk which one your going to though)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM
I always wanted to go to a renissiance fair they have in PA every year but never got around to going.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)