Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like being bashed so here it goes....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 203 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This is what I gave my 7, 5, and almost 3 yr old for lunch today. Two of the three had some fresh all natural cheddar cheese with theirs. What is on the plate is peanut butter and all natural non sugared jelly on white bread that does not contain high fructose corn syrup or artificial colors and artificial flavors. Baby carrots, cucumber slices, and a cutie. They had "kool aid" which isn't kool aid at all as it contains no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and stevia in place of the sugar. Usually they would have some all natural Greek yogurt as well if they wanted it.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:52 PM

looks great.

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:52 PM
46 moms liked this

As long as you served it with this...haha...

opal10161973
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:55 PM
3 moms liked this

If it was on whole wheat bread, it would have been good.  White bread has bleached flour and it has been linked to diabetes.

melschlegs
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Cool story, brah.

BluntlyBlue
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Omg can I snag this pic? I love it!

Quoting LucyMom08:

As long as you served it with this...haha...

junebaby11
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:57 PM
As pp said switch to whole wheat bread then its great
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Yea I know :( I am staying with some relatives while hubby deploys and anytime I buy good bread it ends up gone before my kids and I get a chance to eat it. I won't be giving them bread for long because as soon as we leave to our new duty station; our whole house is going gluten free because of my stomach issues.

Quoting opal10161973:

If it was on whole wheat bread, it would have been good.  White bread has bleached flour and it has been linked to diabetes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:57 PM
3 moms liked this
Stevia is bad for kids and adults.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Yeah, to be totally honest that's not actually THAT healthy, what you just described...

But, it's better than a lot of parents, so that's cool.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:58 PM
3 moms liked this

how disgusting

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured