Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like being bashed so here it goes....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

This is what I gave my 7, 5, and almost 3 yr old for lunch today. Two of the three had some fresh all natural cheddar cheese with theirs. What is on the plate is peanut butter and all natural non sugared jelly on white bread that does not contain high fructose corn syrup or artificial colors and artificial flavors. Baby carrots, cucumber slices, and a cutie. They had "kool aid" which isn't kool aid at all as it contains no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and stevia in place of the sugar. Usually they would have some all natural Greek yogurt as well if they wanted it.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Replies (201-203):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Pb and cheese and if they had yogurt

Quoting garnet83:

Fruit and veggies is great. Whole grain bread would be better. And they need a protein.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Did you miss the part where she said ITS FOOD? Or is dog shit considered food in your house.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting cutebaby06:

Who cares, it's food it all goes down the same way. We all put it in our mouth and chew with our teeth.

You can put dogshit in your mouth and chew it too...

The contents of the food matters.......

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Do you know what's IN some food???? Might as well be dog shit. Not all food is "just food." Much of what we buy at the grocery store is filled with anything but real food.
Quoting Anonymous:

Did you miss the part where she said ITS FOOD? Or is dog shit considered food in your house.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting cutebaby06:

Who cares, it's food it all goes down the same way. We all put it in our mouth and chew with our teeth.

You can put dogshit in your mouth and chew it too...

The contents of the food matters.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured