Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel like being bashed so here it goes....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

This is what I gave my 7, 5, and almost 3 yr old for lunch today. Two of the three had some fresh all natural cheddar cheese with theirs. What is on the plate is peanut butter and all natural non sugared jelly on white bread that does not contain high fructose corn syrup or artificial colors and artificial flavors. Baby carrots, cucumber slices, and a cutie. They had "kool aid" which isn't kool aid at all as it contains no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and stevia in place of the sugar. Usually they would have some all natural Greek yogurt as well if they wanted it.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Replies (41-50):
Jenn8604
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:05 PM
YOU HORRID MOTHER!!! HOW DARE YOU NOT PUMP YOUR KID FULL OF ARTIFICIAL ADDITIVES!!!
LOL!!! Id trade the cucumbers for tomatoes tho. Just a personal opinion if I was eating lunch with you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM

*gasp* paper plates!!!! You better recycle!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM

You mean to say "I am posting this because I know this lunch is pretty good and I want all of the food Nazis to validate my choices of foods" 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM
White. But we have had yellow that was colored with a coloring that came from vegetables.

Quoting kngarber:

What color was your all natural cheese?

kaylasmom22
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:07 PM
She just likes to eat lol,she is in school from 8-4 and sometimes we don't go out on the weekends and she still eats at lot.Sitting or hyper that child loves food and she is like a toothpick lol.

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting kaylasmom22:

That's appetizer for dd,I give her that and 5 mins later she is hungry. Lol

She is just one of those kids that needs more carbs.  She is very active, isn't she?

That is not unusual.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:07 PM

That looks fine to me.. although I likely would have provided more cucumbers and baby carrots on the plate.. 

-JC-
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:07 PM
It's not enough to feed my kid. But his meals aresimilar. He's all about the veggies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Damn that's not much. If I gave that to my 7 yr old he would look at me like I'm crazy and ask why I'm feeding him like a baby. No my kids aren't overweight at all. Actually on the low end of the charts for both height and weight. Are your kids overweight? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids had happy meals. 

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jenn8604:

YOU HORRID MOTHER!!! HOW DARE YOU NOT PUMP YOUR KID FULL OF ARTIFICIAL ADDITIVES!!!
LOL!!! Id trade the cucumbers for tomatoes tho. Just a personal opinion if I was eating lunch with you.

You must be my husband's lost lost twin.

I will walk in and he will be eating a tomato.  A whole tomato. Like an apple.

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)