Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he's out of his mind!

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:17 PM
  • 15 Replies
I posted before about my 5yr old going back on chemo, and she also had to have surgery .. Well, I text her loser father on March 29th about her surgery on April 4th. The loser never text, called, or came to the hospital. Turns out she has to go back in for surgery AGAIN next week bc they couldn't get The catheter to thread right to her port. This meant she couldn't start chemo. Being The bigger person I text him again, asking him if he wanted to take the kids this weekend instead of next since she will be on chemo next weekend... Again, no response til today (I text Thursday) He yelled about how he wont switch weekends.. Well, I told him oh well! I'm not having her shipped around during her 5 days of chemo. He has never cared for her when she is sick, has blown us off when I asked him to take her for treatments, has YET to even ask about surgery... My daughter deserves to he comfortable as possible not stuck in his efficiency apartment during treatment! Anyway, he told me he's gonna "f**k me in court".
Go for it loser! You get 2 days a month and don't even take them! Last week he blew them off bc he said he didn't have food.. (funny he was at the bar 2 nights before).. I'm so mad!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paigesmommy5264
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Bump
paigesmommy5264
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:28 PM
This group moves too fast!
Schleetle
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Sorry he is being such a jerk. Just keep record of whenever he violates the agreement you have, and the text message conversations. I doubt he will bring you to court because he is the one who would look like an ass.
-MidnightKarma-
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:34 PM
I would ask for his rights to be terminated. What an asshole
beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:36 PM

hes a jerk

paigesmommy5264
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:36 PM
I think I can only do that if someone else takes over his responsibilities, like adopts them or if he disappears for 2yrs .. from what I read :(

Quoting -MidnightKarma-:

-MidnightKarma-
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:38 PM
You can get them terminated if you have him sign a paper stating he wants to give them up.

Quoting paigesmommy5264:

I think I can only do that if someone else takes over his responsibilities, like adopts them or if he disappears for 2yrs .. from what I read :(

Quoting -MidnightKarma-:

Roomfor1more
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:40 PM

sounds like my ex...sorry momma.

paigesmommy5264
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:07 PM
He'd still be responsible for child support (not like he pays anyways).. but he wouldn't agree unless there was no cs. He's just a dead beat all around :/

Quoting -MidnightKarma-:

You can get them terminated if you have him sign a paper stating he wants to give them up.

Quoting paigesmommy5264:

Quoting -MidnightKarma-:

12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:08 PM

lmao at the thought of him 'fucking you' in court. save those texts girl! you're doing everything right  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)