Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To people who say abortion should be illegal in ALL cases

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 228 Replies
Even extreme medical cases. How could you justify it to their family? Their SO? Their child(ren)?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jojo_star
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:11 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm pro-choice, for whatever reason the woman wants. Mine was because I was 16, had a kid, didn't want another one, couldn't afford another one, and needed to be able to get my life together for my son. 

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:14 PM

They simply do not care about the rest. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:18 PM
4 moms liked this

Why kill a child for the sins of its parents?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Did you read my post?

Quoting Anonymous:

Why kill a child for the sins of its parents?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:21 PM
2 moms liked this
These people live in fantasy worlds.
Mamabear010
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Because the mother has lived her life it's now time for the child to live their. Plus any real mother would sacrifice themselves for their child.

^^ at least that's the crap I've read before from pro lifer.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Knowing that. .......why did u allow yourself to get preggers. Why literally. rip a innocent baby apart. You riped your baby Apart? Poor baby

Quoting jojo_star:

I'm pro-choice, for whatever reason the woman wants. Mine was because I was 16, had a kid, didn't want another one, couldn't afford another one, and needed to be able to get my life together for my son. 

jojo_star
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't rip any baby apart, I had a first trimester abortion. And yes, I know how abortions are done. I didn't plan to or want to get pregnant, it was a mistake. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Knowing that. .......why did u allow yourself to get preggers. Why literally. rip a innocent baby apart. You riped your baby Apart? Poor baby

Quoting jojo_star:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:25 PM
9 moms liked this

Because generally pro-life doesn't mean ALL life, it only means fetus. They don't give a shit about the woman, only their false sense of moral superiority.

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:26 PM
5 moms liked this

Or...she decided to medically remove some cells that were multiplying because she thought it was the best thing for her son (that is already here)

Just another way to look at it...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jojo_star:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN