Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How to convince SO to make a baby!!!! * UPDATE *

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies

How? He wants to wait. Our kids are 5 and 2 and I want one more. He wants to wait a few years. I am 24. I want to have our kiddos close. I told him id get my tubes tied if we had one more and it was a no go. I need ideas on changing his mind.

** UPDATE**

FFS people.. please quit the cafemom mindset for a second. I NEVER EVER  said I would force him. I am NOT that kind of person. I just wanted ideas to make him think about it. For example I recieved  a PM from someone about making a video of pictures/videos of our children from birth until now and watching it.

I would NEVER quit taking birth control.. even if I did take it. We use NFP.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucydiamond
by LD on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Um...what kind of ideas would you like? If he says no, all you can do is poke holes in the condoms, so to speak. But that's only if you want to be a douche.

iHEAVENn
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Talk to him more about it. 

kels1023
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:35 PM
I think changing his mind is a bad idea. You both need to want it. Another baby is a big decision and pushing him to do something he isn't ready for will be really hard on your marriage.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:36 PM
No I would never do that. We don't use condoms anyways. We use nfp. And idk.. clever words as to why its better now than to wait.

Quoting lucydiamond:

Um...what kind of ideas would you like? If he says no, all you can do is poke holes in the condoms, so to speak. But that's only if you want to be a douche.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Have you mentioned how having your kids at a younger age means that you two will still be relatively young and able to enjoy your time together when they graduate and move out?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you mentioned how having your kids at a younger age means that you two will still be relatively young and able to enjoy your time together when they graduate and move out?

I have told him that. His biggest reasoning is because he wants a bigger house. We have a 3bed 1 ba house. he wants at least 2  bath, and he doesnt want our children to ever share a room.

jaspersmommy3
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM
if he does'nt want it, then you can't make him want it.you both have to want it. I wanted another aftrr my first child but husband wanted to wait a couple years, so I did. And now we have a little girl.
vvinkyloafer
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM
2 moms liked this
..you're 24. Chill out and wait.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
audreesmama
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM

LOL Right. I'm sure he'll listen to these crazy ass women's ideas. Right. 

If he does, he isn't worthing having a child with. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Oh well. Should have thought of that before, Jenna.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)