Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

6 months postpartum body.

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:01 AM
  • 42 Replies

Well, here it is. Not devistated, not feeling great about it either. I have set some pretty high expectations for myself..I want a 6 pack so bad!! I have been doing Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack for 2 weeks. And a TON of squats and walking. We will see if I get that 6 pack or not. I have dropped all the baby weight, just still have a "mom stomach". Anyone else achieved the 6 pack? Please share!
Any advice or feedback would be great! I am 4'11 and delivered a nine pound babygirl in September. :) 
Please excuse the pajama shorts in the background. :/ 

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hootowl21
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:04 AM
You look great! I just have birth a week ago. I'm looking forward to the dr telling me I can work out again. Well I guess I shouldn't say "again" since I never worked out before. Lol. But I so want a bikini body this summer.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ayshren
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:04 AM

You look good!

2BRBgirlz
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:05 AM

You can suck it.  You look great and I hate you.  (I mean that as a compliment)

Mainstream Moms
Come join us!!  No crunchiness!big smile mini

Fatal_Frost
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:06 AM
I am 5 yrs post partum and still have a mom stomach... its slim, but no where near firm... I chalk that up to having two at once though, I honestly think they messed the skin or muscle up there so that its not even possible... I swim, walk, and do sit ups occasionally, but no muscle there like I had before the twins.... oh well, I'm just happy I'm slim, and that no one has to see me naked on a regular basis lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SweetEvangeline
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:07 AM

I have never worked out before either. I have always been very petite and never needed it. Now that I have had a baby, even though it's not much fat, I am totally mortified. I miss my perfect belly. Although..I kind of forget what it looked like before.

Quoting hootowl21:

You look great! I just have birth a week ago. I'm looking forward to the dr telling me I can work out again. Well I guess I shouldn't say "again" since I never worked out before. Lol. But I so want a bikini body this summer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:07 AM

I wished I looked like that.

waffa
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:07 AM

you look great, and only way to get a 6 pack back is same way you got it in the 1st place; crunch your ass off.

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:09 AM

You look good...just a bit of toning and you are set :)

MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:09 AM

I think you look GREAT.

SweetEvangeline
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:09 AM

Thank you! I mean, I am proud. I've lost 20 lbs since.. I just have been doing sit ups, squats, and cardio since 6 weeks pp. And have just started this challenge, as well as a thighs and butt challenge. And still no freaking six pack or toned muscles to show for it!

Quoting 2BRBgirlz:

You can suck it.  You look great and I hate you.  (I mean that as a compliment)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN