Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't fu**ing care if he has mental issues! control him!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
2 moms liked this
Dd and I went in mommy daughter day today. Went and got or hair and nails done, toes then shopping. I didn't want to cook so dd and I went out to dinner at a local restaurant. We were there maybe ten minutes before this boy(maybe 12) started to scream and make noises while his mom barely gave him any attention. Then he gets up(she's slowly walking behind him) and pulls dds(4) hair. And he pulled it hard! I tell the woman to watch her child and she tells me "it's not our fault! He has a mental disorder. We're sorry! "fine. No big deal right? He does it a second time and this time dds head jerked back because he pulled it so hard. Dd starts crying and when she starts crying, he freaks out. I go to cradle my daughter and this woman gives me a fucking death stare like we've done something wrong. Control you're fucking kids you fucking idiot and this wouldn't happen!

So i tell her just that. Control your fucking kid or keep him at home! We get out things to leave and their son is having a melt down. He's throwing stuff and everything. The father is ignoring it and the mother is calmly rubbing his back. Ugh!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:09 AM
bump!
BestestMom11
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:11 AM
2 moms liked this
This is like a déjà Vu post... I could swear I've read this happening before.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:11 AM
3 moms liked this
Wow, that's not acceptable... definitely not twice! You're right, know your kid and if you can't control them don't go out! You're better than me I'd have given her a long piece of my mind & thrown a drink at her lol
KennyPooPoo22
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:12 AM

I would have done the same. In HS I punched a boy with mild autism in the face after he groped my ass. He ended up being arrested and serving time for attempted rape against a freshman girl the year after I graduated. 

tnt-manda
by Mandy Dandy on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:14 AM
If you can't control him keep him at home or take him outside till he calms down.

Sorry for your dd.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:15 AM
I have no issue with kids with mental disorders, but don't expect me to exude everything they do! It's no excuse!

Quoting KennyPooPoo22:

I would have done the same. In HS I punched a boy with mild autism in the face after he groped my ass. He ended up being arrested and serving time for attempted rape against a freshman girl the year after I graduated. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd love to see you in the Mothers position you judgemental biatch. You're not in her shoes and do not know the whole story or to what extent, you have NO right to judge her.

And if you don't want to encounter this in the future, maybe you should look into some Stouffers for your lazy nights.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I get so fucking sick of the excuses. I don't know what's worse, them or the parents.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:17 AM
9 moms liked this
So what you're saying is i have no right to go out? That i should expect for my child to be attacked? That i should have just smiled? Shut the fuck up you idiot!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd love to see you in the Mothers position you judgemental biatch. You're not in her shoes and do not know the whole story or to what extent, you have NO right to judge her.

And if you don't want to encounter this in the future, maybe you should look into some Stouffers for your lazy nights.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Maybe you should learn how to control your speshul snowflake!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured