Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't fu**ing care if he has mental issues! control him!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dd and I went in mommy daughter day today. Went and got or hair and nails done, toes then shopping. I didn't want to cook so dd and I went out to dinner at a local restaurant. We were there maybe ten minutes before this boy(maybe 12) started to scream and make noises while his mom barely gave him any attention. Then he gets up(she's slowly walking behind him) and pulls dds(4) hair. And he pulled it hard! I tell the woman to watch her child and she tells me "it's not our fault! He has a mental disorder. We're sorry! "fine. No big deal right? He does it a second time and this time dds head jerked back because he pulled it so hard. Dd starts crying and when she starts crying, he freaks out. I go to cradle my daughter and this woman gives me a fucking death stare like we've done something wrong. Control you're fucking kids you fucking idiot and this wouldn't happen!

So i tell her just that. Control your fucking kid or keep him at home! We get out things to leave and their son is having a melt down. He's throwing stuff and everything. The father is ignoring it and the mother is calmly rubbing his back. Ugh!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Replies (11-20):
Mommy2b2many
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:18 AM
He may have mental issues... but its still HER fault for not keeping him from hurting another child
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this
She must be one of the lazy parents who uses their mental issue as an excuse for them to act up

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe you should learn how to control your speshul snowflake!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd love to see you in the Mothers position you judgemental biatch. You're not in her shoes and do not know the whole story or to what extent, you have NO right to judge her.

And if you don't want to encounter this in the future, maybe you should look into some Stouffers for your lazy nights.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:20 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't give a fuck WHAT is wrong with your child. If your son did that to my dd, I can guarantee my older son would drop kick your piece of shit excuse for a "special" son right in the face and then I'd laugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd love to see you in the Mothers position you judgemental biatch. You're not in her shoes and do not know the whole story or to what extent, you have NO right to judge her.

And if you don't want to encounter this in the future, maybe you should look into some Stouffers for your lazy nights.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Another one of these troll posts...lol
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:21 AM
1 mom liked this
So everyone should stay home because there's a chance there are mentally ill people that have no physical boundaries that might attack our children, and there's nothing anyone can do?
Sure, no one can judge. But if mom is just sitting there and allowing her kid to rip the hair off a little girl's head, it doesn't leave much room for guessing.

Quoting Anonymous:I'd love to see you in the Mothers position you judgemental biatch. You're not in her shoes and do not know the whole story or to what extent, you have NO right to judge her.And if you don't want to encounter this in the future, maybe you should look into some Stouffers for your lazy nights.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Her kid probably has done something similar and has probably had the same shitty attitude as the lady in the restaurant. SHE is responsible for those kids having a bad name.

Quoting Anonymous:

She must be one of the lazy parents who uses their mental issue as an excuse for them to act up

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe you should learn how to control your speshul snowflake!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
2 moms liked this
She doesn't know the full story?! Her daughter was assaulted! Pretty sure she knows the whole story, the other parents have their heads in the cloud! No matter the disorder, they should keep their child from touching others! Next you'll say its ok if he molests little kids! Get fucking real!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Don't forget the father who just fucking sat there

Quoting AngryBob:

So everyone should stay home because there's a chance there are mentally ill people that have no physical boundaries that might attack our children, and there's nothing anyone can do?

Sure, no one can judge. But if mom is just sitting there and allowing her kid to rip the hair off a little girl's head, it doesn't leave much room for guessing.

Quoting Anonymous:I'd love to see you in the Mothers position you judgemental biatch. You're not in her shoes and do not know the whole story or to what extent, you have NO right to judge her.And if you don't want to encounter this in the future, maybe you should look into some Stouffers for your lazy nights.

Anonymous
Hahahahahahaha

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't give a fuck WHAT is wrong with your child. If your son did that to my dd, I can guarantee my older son would drop kick your piece of shit excuse for a "special" son right in the face and then I'd laugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Oh my!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)