Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't fu**ing care if he has mental issues! control him!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dd and I went in mommy daughter day today. Went and got or hair and nails done, toes then shopping. I didn't want to cook so dd and I went out to dinner at a local restaurant. We were there maybe ten minutes before this boy(maybe 12) started to scream and make noises while his mom barely gave him any attention. Then he gets up(she's slowly walking behind him) and pulls dds(4) hair. And he pulled it hard! I tell the woman to watch her child and she tells me "it's not our fault! He has a mental disorder. We're sorry! "fine. No big deal right? He does it a second time and this time dds head jerked back because he pulled it so hard. Dd starts crying and when she starts crying, he freaks out. I go to cradle my daughter and this woman gives me a fucking death stare like we've done something wrong. Control you're fucking kids you fucking idiot and this wouldn't happen!

So i tell her just that. Control your fucking kid or keep him at home! We get out things to leave and their son is having a melt down. He's throwing stuff and everything. The father is ignoring it and the mother is calmly rubbing his back. Ugh!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Probably the lady from yesterday's post who likes to IGNORE her kids meltdowns.

Quoting Anonymous:

She doesn't know the full story?! Her daughter was assaulted! Pretty sure she knows the whole story, the other parents have their heads in the cloud! No matter the disorder, they should keep their child from touching others! Next you'll say its ok if he molests little kids! Get fucking real!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd love to see you in the Mothers position you judgemental biatch. You're not in her shoes and do not know the whole story or to what extent, you have NO right to judge her.

And if you don't want to encounter this in the future, maybe you should look into some Stouffers for your lazy nights.

ElizabethGracie
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:23 AM
1 mom liked this

When I was in elementary school,the special ed class was coming into the gym as mine was leaving and this little girl reached out and pulled my ponytail-HARD!! She pulled it so hard that she jerked me onto the floor...I can still remember how much it hurt...

Anyway,yeah,that's not okay...I empthazie with mothers that have special needs kids and of course,they have the right to go out with their children,but you also have the right to go out with your daughter and not have her be physically injured.

CafeMom Tickers

"Live as if you have faith and faith will be given to you"

jeweldragons
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:24 AM

I have PTSD but I manage that quite well.  My brother is special needs so I know what it is like dealing with a child who is special needs or has mental issues.  My brother goes into violent rages.  He had a brain tumor on the part of the brain that controls impulse and behavior when he was 4 years old.  I worry for my 13 year old sister.  My brother is 10.  However being special needs or having a mental illness doesn't give you the excuse or the right to grope or harm somebody.  But you should some compassion for what the parents are going through with having to raise a mentally ill child.  It is not easy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:26 AM
If it were bad enough, I'd file assault charges on that POS. Apparently that's what these speshul moms want.
NBean311
by Chivette on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:27 AM
4 moms liked this

That is unacceptable. I'm blown away by some parents. That attitude that "something is wrong with him, so everybody needs to accommodate his bad behavior" is sickening. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:28 AM
I understand but that was not okay. When my 4yo has a meltdown, i don't ignore her our pay half attention to her. I do something. For that child to be able to leave his seat istheir fault. for him to get that close to my baby is their fault. That mother should have ran to get her son for fear that he might get hurt.

Quoting jeweldragons:

I have PTSD but I manage that quite well.  My brother is special needs so I know what it is like dealing with a child who is special needs or has mental issues.  My brother goes into violent rages.  He had a brain tumor on the part of the brain that controls impulse and behavior when he was 4 years old.  I worry for my 13 year old sister.  My brother is 10.  However being special needs or having a mental illness doesn't give you the excuse or the right to grope or harm somebody.  But you should some compassion for what the parents are going through with having to raise a mentally ill child.  It is not easy.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol my DS would have turned around and knocked him in the grill. Lol she'll want ti use that epic new excuse of excusing poor behavior for a mental disorder and I'll say so does DS....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:28 AM

I do feel for them, but they need to find some good respite care and not drag a child with that severe of needs into environments where they can harm others or just plain get more upset by the situation.

I MIGHT have been angry enough to pull that ladies hair... not her kids, but hers.   However, I'm probably all talk there.   However, I would have been asking management to request that they leave.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:28 AM

Well, what you are saying is this mother shouldn't take her kid out............what's the difference?  If you don't like things you encounter in PUBLIC, keep your ass at home and cook for your child.  I know someone that has a child with issues and people like you really piss me off with their keep them home or bust their ass attitude.  If you have not walked in a parent's shoes of a special needs child then keep your fucking mouth shut.............I agree, I think you and a lot of other people are judgemental bitches.

BTW, no the child was not right for pulling your daughter's hair, but the rest of the meltdown was not your problem and again, if you don't like what you might encounter, stay the hell home

Quoting Anonymous:

So what you're saying is i have no right to go out? That i should expect for my child to be attacked? That i should have just smiled? Shut the fuck up you idiot!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd love to see you in the Mothers position you judgemental biatch. You're not in her shoes and do not know the whole story or to what extent, you have NO right to judge her.

And if you don't want to encounter this in the future, maybe you should look into some Stouffers for your lazy nights.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:28 AM

Would you like to try typing your OP again? This time make it so normal people can understand wtf you are trying to say. Please and thank you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)