Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't fu**ing care if he has mental issues! control him!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dd and I went in mommy daughter day today. Went and got or hair and nails done, toes then shopping. I didn't want to cook so dd and I went out to dinner at a local restaurant. We were there maybe ten minutes before this boy(maybe 12) started to scream and make noises while his mom barely gave him any attention. Then he gets up(she's slowly walking behind him) and pulls dds(4) hair. And he pulled it hard! I tell the woman to watch her child and she tells me "it's not our fault! He has a mental disorder. We're sorry! "fine. No big deal right? He does it a second time and this time dds head jerked back because he pulled it so hard. Dd starts crying and when she starts crying, he freaks out. I go to cradle my daughter and this woman gives me a fucking death stare like we've done something wrong. Control you're fucking kids you fucking idiot and this wouldn't happen!

So i tell her just that. Control your fucking kid or keep him at home! We get out things to leave and their son is having a melt down. He's throwing stuff and everything. The father is ignoring it and the mother is calmly rubbing his back. Ugh!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:02 AM
I would have called the cops and pressed charges after it happened the 2nd time. A mental disorder is not an acceptable excuse for assaulting another person, especially one who does not know or have any say in it. Definately not a 4 yo.
KennyPooPoo22
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry but that other mothers behavior was not acceptable.i guess when he really hurts someone(not saying your dd wasn't hurt-she was & that really upsets me),shes just gonna say he has a "mental disorder".bullshit.that does NOT give him the right to harm others & it does NOT give her the right to brush off the behavior.

I thought of Adam Lanza. He had a metal disorder. Should he be excused? No. And neither should the boy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:06 AM
That's exactly who I was thinking of!!

Quoting KennyPooPoo22:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry but that other mothers behavior was not acceptable.i guess when he really hurts someone(not saying your dd wasn't hurt-she was & that really upsets me),shes just gonna say he has a "mental disorder".bullshit.that does NOT give him the right to harm others & it does NOT give her the right to brush off the behavior.

I thought of Adam Lanza. He had a metal disorder. Should he be excused? No. And neither should the boy.

Texascandee
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:09 AM
1 mom liked this

My grandson is 9 and he has issues.  He is on meds and he does have horrible meltdowns but he would NEVER walk up to someone and jerk their hair.  When he starts his meltdown, we leave.  I don't want him to be a disruption to other diners but on the other hand, I have to disagree with people that say "keep them home".  They have just as much right to go to a restaurant as anyone else.

He was terribly wrong to pull the girl's hair and that's when the parents should have apologized profusely and left so he couldn't do it again.  I can handle the meltdown, screaming, tantrum, but I would never put up with someone touching my grandson or myself and on the same token I would never allow him to touch someone else.

Nolanzo
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this
That's when you say to the mom 'I have a mental disorder too... I go around punching ignorant bitches in the face when their kid attacks mine, and I just can't help myself. Its a disease.'
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I probably would have kicked the moms ass, as for her son I would of let dd hit him back. My cousin has autism, his meltdowns used to be violent and outrageous. His mom and I taught him to keep his hands to himself. He is 17 now and very polite. He has come a long way. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:17 AM
2 moms liked this
You must be one if those lazy ass moms, who forget there's actual parenting involved when you pop fuck trophies out.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd love to see you in the Mothers position you judgemental biatch. You're not in her shoes and do not know the whole story or to what extent, you have NO right to judge her.

And if you don't want to encounter this in the future, maybe you should look into some Stouffers for your lazy nights.

happy41ce
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:18 AM
I would have said worse. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:20 AM
If a parent can't or won't handle.their child properly, then yes they need to stay at home.

Quoting Texascandee:

My grandson is 9 and he has issues.  He is on meds and he does have horrible meltdowns but he would NEVER walk up to someone and jerk their hair.  When he starts his meltdown, we leave.  I don't want him to be a disruption to other diners but on the other hand, I have to disagree with people that say "keep them home".  They have just as much right to go to a restaurant as anyone else.

He was terribly wrong to pull the girl's hair and that's when the parents should have apologized profusely and left so he couldn't do it again.  I can handle the meltdown, screaming, tantrum, but I would never put up with someone touching my grandson or myself and on the same token I would never allow him to touch someone else.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:22 AM

It's a fucking public place! You have to control your kid!

People PAY to eat their dinner in peace.

When a TWELVE YEAR OLD pulls a FOUR YEAR OLD'S hair, not once, but twice, that is completely and utterly UNACCEPTABLE! 

I don't give two shits if he's mentally ill or not, control your fucking kid, or don't eat out!

If your kid has a meltdown, take them outside until they calm down. And if they won't calm down, have the waiter put your food in a box and take it home.

You can't ruin everyone's dinner and then expect them to not say anything because your kid has an illness.

I don't believe in letting kids do whatever the hell they want because they are ill.

Rules are rules and if you can't respect that, you'd better get the fuck out.

If they can't follow rules at home, they'll never be able to follow them in society. And once their parents are dead, they won't be able to handle the world and they'll most likely end up either in jail or living in a home for the mentally ill.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd love to see you in the Mothers position you judgemental biatch. You're not in her shoes and do not know the whole story or to what extent, you have NO right to judge her.

And if you don't want to encounter this in the future, maybe you should look into some Stouffers for your lazy nights.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)