Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Umm No.He.Didnt *edit* UPDATE

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:53 AM
  • 41 Replies
I work nights at a hotel. A man walks in with woman "A". Says his wife is on her way and wants to put his wife's room and "A"'s room side by side and would "appreciate my discression". :( I really don't want to contribute to his adultery. Ugh... What would you do? Mind your business? Or sabotage?

* I don't min keeping it quiet in the off chance it isn't what it appears to be... It's More... What if he is sloppy and the wife asks questions. What then. Lie?

UPDATE: wife knew about second room, asked me if we were able to get them near eachother... Then went on and on about her husband and his international conference calls and her husband not wanting to keep her up...etc. I just said... Ok.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeAmour
by Tonya on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:55 AM
2 moms liked this
Do your job
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Mind your business.  It doesn't concern you what he does.  You're there to make money for the business correct?  He's paying you so take the money and keep your mouth shut

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:55 AM
1 mom liked this

why would he not just ask for 2 rooms next to one another and not tell his life story???? I would give him the rooms and ask him to clean up after himself!

faerie75
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:57 AM
Mind my business. It's your job.
Mrs-Somerhalder
by Blake on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Wow he's stupid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoquinsMommie
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Do your job

snowpeasmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:00 AM

Depends on the tip he leaves me. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RMH Travel~~~Where the Real Magic Happens                         

Planning your perfect trip wheather its your first time or your 100th time, we promise to give you a magical trip.

TOP 10 REASONS TO USE A TRAVEL AGENT blog post

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:01 AM

you do your job. mind your own business

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:01 AM
This. Unless you own the hotel you don't really have a choice and unless you feel like dealing with a ton Of drama on your shift keep your mouth shut when the wife checks in. I know it sucks but your paycheck is more important than interfering in their marriage. If he is smart she will figure it out

Quoting BeAmour:

Do your job

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BluePandaDreams
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:01 AM
He asked for two rooms next to each other, not a Dr Phil assessment on his life. So do your job, give him whatever it is he has requested, and mind your business. Besides it might not even be what it appears and saying something would only make you look like an ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)