Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ok let's not get pulled over tonight!

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:33 AM
  • 26 Replies
Gah! Just because I'm driving at 2 in the morning doesn't mean I'm drunk!

I got pulled over last night on my way home from work.

Luckily, my mr. Potato head scrubs got me out of a ticket!

I was going 30 in a 25... I've gotta lead foot and I get excited when a good song comes on the radio. *hangs head*

I've been pulled over a few times; though some how I've never gotten a ticket!

How many tickets do you have on your record and what'd you do to get them?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessT5280
by MileHigh Mom on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:35 AM

Surprisingly, zero .. 

That doesn't mean I haven't been pulled over though! LOL! 

tricia1332
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:38 AM

Well my 10 year streak of no tickets was crushed last month when I got pulled over for speeding 64 in a 50. Before that I had to many. The last ticket I got before the 10 yrs clean was also a speeding ticket I was going 85 in a 60 but the police said I was going well above 90.  The judge told me I had a lead foot and because he could see all the speeding tickets on my record I had to behave myself or lose my license. 

Im dreading my insurance renewal they will see the ticket and I will have a rate increase.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:38 AM

I have had 3(?) I think, first was for speeding in a school zone, second was for speeding on the highway, and the third time was for talking on my cell phone in a school zone and the asshole cop kept tacking shit on for no fucking reason. I have been pulled over a ton of times and had my car searched once.......I also got pulled over for racing, didn't get a ticket because he saw the other car too but could only pull over one of us and since I went straight and the coward turned I got pulled over.

tapies2324
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:39 AM
Last ticket I got was in 2001, 65 in a 55. I don't speed anymore. I refuse to pay extra taxes LOL.
Toadstoolmama
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:48 AM
Uh oh! Lol what'd you do to get your car searched??

Quoting Anonymous:

I have had 3(?) I think, first was for speeding in a school zone, second was for speeding on the highway, and the third time was for talking on my cell phone in a school zone and the asshole cop kept tacking shit on for no fucking reason. I have been pulled over a ton of times and had my car searched once.......I also got pulled over for racing, didn't get a ticket because he saw the other car too but could only pull over one of us and since I went straight and the coward turned I got pulled over.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:55 AM

I was caught on "private property" after midnight, I was making a u-turn in a few towns away from where I lived. Nothing too serious to it was ok lol.

Quoting Toadstoolmama:

Quoting Anonymous:

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:59 AM
I've surprisingly never been pulled over. *knocks on wood* I have a major lead foot.. so it's only a matter of time I guess.
Toadstoolmama
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:59 AM
Don't you hate when you forget to hit the anon button?

It's ok.. Your secret is safe with me!

Quoting Anonymous:

I was caught on "private property" after midnight, I was making a u-turn in a few towns away from where I lived. Nothing too serious to it was ok lol.

Quoting Toadstoolmama:

Quoting Anonymous:

KennyPooPoo22
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:00 AM

Been pulled over 5 times. One didn't yield to a truck that didn't exist. Cop had been following me for nearly 10 blocks (written warning). Two. Speeding. 71 in a 55 (verble warning). Three. Speeding in a school zone. Okay first of all there are no markers on that street, yes I know there is a school. I was going 35 in a 45. I pointed out to baby face cop that there were no signs so he couldn't do anything. (nothing). Four. Silver Malibu reported stollen. Guess who drives a 05 silver Malibu....yep, me. (nothing). Five. Honestly I don't know. He asked for my info, checked the car, patted me down very slowly then let me go. It was kind of creepy really. I know of him and he is the "good ole boy type" I reported it but I doubt it mattered. So no tickets! Success!

Toadstoolmama
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Just don't be suspicious by driving at night.

I try to use cruise control, but it doesn't work at 25 mph :(

Which sucks because my whole town is 25 or 15 in a school zone

Quoting 3_girls_86:

I've surprisingly never been pulled over. *knocks on wood* I have a major lead foot.. so it's only a matter of time I guess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)