Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whats your daily schedule?

Posted by   + Show Post

What is your schedule like? 

Mine:

6:00 - 6:30: Wake up, Drink Coffee, Get kids up.

6:30 - 7:15  Get them dressed. Take kids to school (we like 25 minutes from the school)

8:00 - 12:00 Do whatever i want (no kids)

12:00 - 1:00 Spend time with fiance (lunch break)

1:00 - 3:00 Do whatever i want (no kids)

3:00 Get Daughter off bus, and help her with homework

4:00 Get Sons off bus, Help them with homework

5:00 - 5:30 Help kids with their rooms

5:30 Make dinner

6:00 Dinner time

6:30 Kids baths 

7:00 - 9:00 Kids free time

9:00 Bed time for kiddos - I strighten up

12:00 Bed time for me! :)

I know its kind of a wierd schedule but I like it, how do yall do things at your house?

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:55 AM
Replies (11-20):
Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Well you will get there eventually. But do me a favor and enjoy him being home. It may be stressful, but they are only little once. If i had it to do all over again, id love and kiss on them more. It was really hard on me because my youngest son and daughter were born so close together, i was running myself raggid lol.

Quoting NNB:

Haha, you're lucky, I miss the times of being able to relax and just do my own thing, ds is sat on the floor quiet at the moment, I've given him pineapple just so I can have 5 minuts peace lol! I envy your day lol.

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

OMGoodness Girl, its so nice having them ALL in school. I can keep my sanity. I remember having babies home, it was nice being with them all day but it was hard for me because I had NO quiet time. Now that they are in school, it gives me time to miss them and im excited to see them when they get home.

Quoting NNB:

You get so much kid free time!!!

For me it's up at 5.30 with ds (17 months)

5.30 - 6 - Make Ds a warm oat milk and my self a tea, lounge around with him

6 - 9 Make breakfast, make oat milk and bread, clean the sides and cupboards, clean the fridge and wash the dishes

9 - 11 - Play with ds, cars or something

11 - 11.30 - Tidy toys make ds a warm milm for nap time

11.30 - 12.30 - School work

12.30 - 2 - Make lunch, help ds eat, wash up and tidy kitchen

2 - 4 - we usually go out, to the park or something, maybe get some groceries

4 - 6 - Dinner, I cook, clean the floors, help ds eat, wash up

6 - 7 - Bath time and bed for Ds, I read to him until he's asleep

7 - 1am - School work!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:22 AM
At the moment my schedule is seriously screwed up. I'm in a funk...
6:30 wake up, get my son ready and off to school.
Go back to sleep.around 8-8:30.
Get up with my daughter at 9:30.
Doze on the.couch lightly while she.eats her breakfast, plays, watches a show or two.
Get up off the coughing at noon amd make lunch.
Take dd outside to play. Clean do laundry ect.
Son off the bus @ 4:30. Straigten up and cook dinner.
6:30-dinner when.dh gets.home.
homework with ds.
8pm- bedtime for kids.
Watch tv, play on CM
Husband goes.to.bed around 12:30-1am
I stay up to enjoy quiet and solitude until 3, sometimes 4am.
Crazy I know. I'm working on it.
crumpy_gat
by No. on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:23 AM

In general:

8-8:30 Get dd (11) up, ready for school, change ds (7 months)

9-10 Dishes, play with ds, check out fb & cm, laundry

10-1:30 (roughly) Take ds for nap, also nap

2:00 Get ds changed, ready to go

2:30 Pick up dd

3:00 Have coffee, relax, laundry, play with ds, clean bathroom or kitchen, maybe park if it's nice

4:00 Take ds for nap, stay with him b/c he nurses while he sleeps

5:30 Get dinner ready, feed ds

6-6:30 Dinner, dishes

7-8 Play with ds, watch TV

8-9 Put ds to bed

Watch tv/computer til bedtime

Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:23 AM

omg .. i think i just freaking met superwoman. Chick, you need a break and god bless you for doing all that every day.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

I can't even tell you right now. I am in crazy town. My best friend works and I watch her kids and my other friends mom is in the hospital but she is an hour away so I have the responsibilty of being her but it looks something like this with HUGE variations

7am wake up and get kids up

8am take kids to school

8-1 clean, shop, do homework,do laundry, run errands, visit friends mom in hospital

1 leave to go get best friend

2 have her to work

3 pick up her 8 year old 15 minutes away

330 pick up my kids, go to hospital and check on friends mom

430 go home get homework done

6 dinner

730 start giving baths to all kids (2 girls 8 and 7, 5 year old boy, 8 month old boy)

830 get everyone layed down

930 get everyone up, change diaper, get all in the car

1000 pick friend up drive 15 minutes to drop her and 8 yr old and baby off, then drive home, put my kids too bed, check online classroom for needed posts, clean up all messes

Midnight, try to go to bed, unless its like tonight and I had a paper due then stay up all night and hope against hope I somehow get too sleep in or get a nap

Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:26 AM

well you will find what works for you. Like i would leave my housework to do during the day, but i didnt want to clean while the kids were gone, and it would get messed up as soon as the kids got home anyway. So this way .. my house is clean most of the day instead of just a few short hours.

Quoting Anonymous:

At the moment my schedule is seriously screwed up. I'm in a funk...
6:30 wake up, get my son ready and off to school.
Go back to sleep.around 8-8:30.
Get up with my daughter at 9:30.
Doze on the.couch lightly while she.eats her breakfast, plays, watches a show or two.
Get up off the coughing at noon amd make lunch.
Take dd outside to play. Clean do laundry ect.
Son off the bus @ 4:30. Straigten up and cook dinner.
6:30-dinner when.dh gets.home.
homework with ds.
8pm- bedtime for kids.
Watch tv, play on CM
Husband goes.to.bed around 12:30-1am
I stay up to enjoy quiet and solitude until 3, sometimes 4am.
Crazy I know. I'm working on it.

reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:27 AM

It has too be done. It SUCKS and I pray something gives soon. My kiddos are going to see their aunt 4 hours away the 19th through the 21st and I have BEGGED everyone else to figure something out so I am off duty for everyone else but so far it doesn't look like it. If I bail on my best friend she looses her job and if I bail on my friends mom she is stuck in the hospital with MRSA with no on too come see her.

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

omg .. i think i just freaking met superwoman. Chick, you need a break and god bless you for doing all that every day.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

I can't even tell you right now. I am in crazy town. My best friend works and I watch her kids and my other friends mom is in the hospital but she is an hour away so I have the responsibilty of being her but it looks something like this with HUGE variations

8am take kids to school

8-1 clean, shop, do homework,do laundry, run errands, visit friends mom in hospital

2 have her to work

6 dinner

730 start giving baths to all kids (2 girls 8 and 7, 5 year old boy, 8 month old boy)

1000 pick friend up drive 15 minutes to drop her and 8 yr old and baby off, then drive home, put my kids too bed, check online classroom for needed posts, clean up all messes

Midnight, try to go to bed, unless its like tonight and I had a paper due then stay up all night and hope against hope I somehow get too sleep in or get a nap

Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:28 AM

Hang in there chick! You sound like a great friend. Karma will bless you soon enough.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

It has too be done. It SUCKS and I pray something gives soon. My kiddos are going to see their aunt 4 hours away the 19th through the 21st and I have BEGGED everyone else to figure something out so I am off duty for everyone else but so far it doesn't look like it. If I bail on my best friend she looses her job and if I bail on my friends mom she is stuck in the hospital with MRSA with no on too come see her.

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

8am take kids to school

2 have her to work

6 dinner

MamaAjax
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:32 AM

6:30am wake up hot tea time to self ect

7:00am Make breakfast

7:30am wake up DS and get him ready for school.

8:00am take DS to school

8:30am Make second breakfast for DH, start laundry if it needs to be done.

9:00am Wake DH up.

---This begins a "non school day" for me since it's easier to type of the schedule---

9:20 Iron DH's clothes for work, continue with laundry.

10:00am Begin cooking lunch

11:00am pack DH's lunch and dinner, send him out the door.

11:30am clean up kitchen (this begins my first of two loads of dishes. *free time* normally spent multitasking between 1 physical activity and one lazy activity such as Computer time.

12:00pm eat lunch for myself

12:15 generally this is about the time I do my "1 room a day" room while intermittently being lazy.

2:00 Make snacks. Figure out dinner and begin doing all the prep work.

2:30 Get DS from school.

3pm-5pm DS's after school activities and homework

5:30pm Cook dinner

6pm dinner time

7pm DS bath time

8pm DS bedtime

Between 6:30pm-8pm I am also cleaning up the kitchen, sweeping and "spot" mopping the floor from the days abuse (swifer is my friend)

8pm-1am waiting for DH to get home depending on his schedule that day.

Also between 8pm-11pm I normally do this time for any baking I have planned, as well as homework.

and depending on the day I also squeen in tutoring.

but there's a generally day in my life.

Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:40 AM

Swiffer is also my friend. 

Quoting MamaAjax:

6:30am wake up hot tea time to self ect

7:00am Make breakfast

7:30am wake up DS and get him ready for school.

8:00am take DS to school

8:30am Make second breakfast for DH, start laundry if it needs to be done.

9:00am Wake DH up.

---This begins a "non school day" for me since it's easier to type of the schedule---

9:20 Iron DH's clothes for work, continue with laundry.

10:00am Begin cooking lunch

11:00am pack DH's lunch and dinner, send him out the door.

11:30am clean up kitchen (this begins my first of two loads of dishes. *free time* normally spent multitasking between 1 physical activity and one lazy activity such as Computer time.

12:00pm eat lunch for myself

12:15 generally this is about the time I do my "1 room a day" room while intermittently being lazy.

2:00 Make snacks. Figure out dinner and begin doing all the prep work.

2:30 Get DS from school.

3pm-5pm DS's after school activities and homework

5:30pm Cook dinner

6pm dinner time

7pm DS bath time

8pm DS bedtime

Between 6:30pm-8pm I am also cleaning up the kitchen, sweeping and "spot" mopping the floor from the days abuse (swifer is my friend)

8pm-1am waiting for DH to get home depending on his schedule that day.

Also between 8pm-11pm I normally do this time for any baking I have planned, as well as homework.

and depending on the day I also squeen in tutoring.

but there's a generally day in my life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:19 AM

Hahahaha. I'm so sorry. I reread your post and realized I read "kids free time" as "kid free time". I have 2 kids, a baby and a toddler, and I'm thinking, what? I can have that much free time in a few years? Lol. Sorry for sounding all judge. I so just need to go to bed. My eyes are rolling backwards (obviously) and I can't read properly or even comprehend. It just the wee hours that I actually get time for myself. 

My schedule? Spend all day cleaning, running errands, and taking care of dh and my two littles. If I'm lucky, I can pee when I have the urge. 

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

and btw, i find it really sad that you have to get on my post and try to JUDGE me. Like i dont spent time with my kids. I do when they are here. This is a basic weekday schedule. Lord, shoot me because i spend my time helping them with their homework and helping them clean their rooms.

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

?? omg .. really. We will watch a movie, or go fishing .. this is a weekday anyway. 

Quoting Anonymous:

So you don't do anything with your kids besides feed them, drive them to school, and help them with their homework?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN