Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your daily schedule?

Posted by   + Show Post

What is your schedule like? 

Mine:

6:00 - 6:30: Wake up, Drink Coffee, Get kids up.

6:30 - 7:15  Get them dressed. Take kids to school (we like 25 minutes from the school)

8:00 - 12:00 Do whatever i want (no kids)

12:00 - 1:00 Spend time with fiance (lunch break)

1:00 - 3:00 Do whatever i want (no kids)

3:00 Get Daughter off bus, and help her with homework

4:00 Get Sons off bus, Help them with homework

5:00 - 5:30 Help kids with their rooms

5:30 Make dinner

6:00 Dinner time

6:30 Kids baths 

7:00 - 9:00 Kids free time

9:00 Bed time for kiddos - I strighten up

12:00 Bed time for me! :)

I know its kind of a wierd schedule but I like it, how do yall do things at your house?

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:55 AM
Replies (21-30):
Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:31 AM

Well in that case, im sorry i jumped all over you, its just that every time i post something, some douchbag has a problem with it. I was thinking .. how the hell am i supposed to find more time for them when they are in school all day. LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hahahaha. I'm so sorry. I reread your post and realized I read "kids free time" as "kid free time". I have 2 kids, a baby and a toddler, and I'm thinking, what? I can have that much free time in a few years? Lol. Sorry for sounding all judge. I so just need to go to bed. My eyes are rolling backwards (obviously) and I can't read properly or even comprehend. It just the wee hours that I actually get time for myself. 

My schedule? Spend all day cleaning, running errands, and taking care of dh and my two littles. If I'm lucky, I can pee when I have the urge. 

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

and btw, i find it really sad that you have to get on my post and try to JUDGE me. Like i dont spent time with my kids. I do when they are here. This is a basic weekday schedule. Lord, shoot me because i spend my time helping them with their homework and helping them clean their rooms.

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

?? omg .. really. We will watch a movie, or go fishing .. this is a weekday anyway. 

Quoting Anonymous:

So you don't do anything with your kids besides feed them, drive them to school, and help them with their homework?

Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:32 AM

but yes .. you too could have THAT much free time in a few years. :)

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

Well in that case, im sorry i jumped all over you, its just that every time i post something, some douchbag has a problem with it. I was thinking .. how the hell am i supposed to find more time for them when they are in school all day. LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hahahaha. I'm so sorry. I reread your post and realized I read "kids free time" as "kid free time". I have 2 kids, a baby and a toddler, and I'm thinking, what? I can have that much free time in a few years? Lol. Sorry for sounding all judge. I so just need to go to bed. My eyes are rolling backwards (obviously) and I can't read properly or even comprehend. It just the wee hours that I actually get time for myself. 

My schedule? Spend all day cleaning, running errands, and taking care of dh and my two littles. If I'm lucky, I can pee when I have the urge. 

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

and btw, i find it really sad that you have to get on my post and try to JUDGE me. Like i dont spent time with my kids. I do when they are here. This is a basic weekday schedule. Lord, shoot me because i spend my time helping them with their homework and helping them clean their rooms.

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

?? omg .. really. We will watch a movie, or go fishing .. this is a weekday anyway. 

Quoting Anonymous:

So you don't do anything with your kids besides feed them, drive them to school, and help them with their homework?

want10more
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:40 AM

bottle for baby. wake up kids. breakfast. bathe 2 lillest. play time while i do dishes. lots of laundry. lunch and naps, maybe rocking. clean bottles. counters table stove. sweep whole house. vacuum. dust.  iron. by then kids home from school. go over homework, start supper. who has basketball game/speech meet/ golf meet/science meet/math meet? clothes ready for that. clean up kitchen floor messed by baby in highchair. recheck homework. pack lunches/bags for meets or sports? baking?  pto meeting? parenting meeting? dam meeting? paperwork: dr's appts for next day, check on bills, re-do calendar, paint kitchen and dining room, bed by 2 or 3 am, up at 6 again.

Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:41 AM

wow. you seem busy! lol

Quoting want10more:

bottle for baby. wake up kids. breakfast. bathe 2 lillest. play time while i do dishes. lots of laundry. lunch and naps, maybe rocking. clean bottles. counters table stove. sweep whole house. vacuum. dust.  iron. by then kids home from school. go over homework, start supper. who has basketball game/speech meet/ golf meet/science meet/math meet? clothes ready for that. clean up kitchen floor messed by baby in highchair. recheck homework. pack lunches/bags for meets or sports? baking?  pto meeting? parenting meeting? dam meeting? paperwork: dr's appts for next day, check on bills, re-do calendar, paint kitchen and dining room, bed by 2 or 3 am, up at 6 again.

want10more
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:43 AM

lol yeah i guess... but i have 6 kids! so... they are all special needs one way or another. some super bright some behavioral probs, some medical issues. they keep this old momma on her toes that's for sure!

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

wow. you seem busy! lol

Quoting want10more:

deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:44 AM
My dh work schedule is different every day so we just go with the flow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:48 AM
1 mom liked this

ah. My grandmother had a down's baby, the rest of her kids were about grown by them, hes like 35ish now. He was the only one left in the house and hes a handfull by himself.

Quoting want10more:

lol yeah i guess... but i have 6 kids! so... they are all special needs one way or another. some super bright some behavioral probs, some medical issues. they keep this old momma on her toes that's for sure!

Quoting Aprilaaw85:

wow. you seem busy! lol

Quoting want10more:

Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:32 AM
If I am not subbing:

8 am get up, get kiddo up
8-9 am get kiddo ready for school and on bus
9-10 am breakfast, bills, email
10 am-1pm schoolwork
1 pm lunch
2-4 housework
4:20 get kiddo off bus
4:20-5:30 homework with kiddo
5:30 make dinner
Between 6-6:30 dinner
After dinner-9 pm TV/family time
9 pm bed time for kiddo
Whenever after that, I go to bed
mmeredith
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:49 AM
1:30 wake up 1:50 go to work 4-4:15 get home 4:15-5:15 lay back down 5:20 get husbands lunch ready 6 get girls up, make breakfast/lunch, get oldest on bus 6:50 hang out with youngest dd, do dishes, start laundry, give her a bath/fix hair get her ready for school 10:40 get youngest on bus 11 do the rest of my house work, take a nap, take a bike ride/walk, cafemom/facebook 2:50 get girls off bus, do homework, snack time, hang out/play, bath 4:30 start supper/hope dh is home by now 5 eat supper/bath for oldest dd 5:20-6:15 play/hang out 6:15 start getting ready for bed 6:30-6:45 read book/prayers, and into bed for everyone.
HappySAHMnWIFE
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:57 AM
My DS is 17m so no school yet.

7:00 wake up/ coffee
7:30 DS wakes
8:00 breakfast
9:00-10:30- only time TV is on while he's up. Free play (Tuesdays at The Little gym)
10:30-12:30 a snack then Naptime (housework is done this time)
1:00 lunch
2:00 run errands, play dates are planned for this time, or we spend this time in the playroom together.
4:00- snacktime
5:00 make dinner/ DH get home from work and its "daddy and DS playtime"
6:15 dinner
7:00- bath time
8:15 bedtime
11:00 DH and my usual bedtime.

On weekends, when DH is home, I get the big cleaning done (scrubbing bathrooms, kitchen, washing clothes and bed linens, scrub hardwood floors) the easy stuff is done during Naptime throughout the week (dishes, dust, sweep/quick swiffer wet mop, vacuum, declutter)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured