Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whats your daily schedule?

Posted by   + Show Post

What is your schedule like? 

Mine:

6:00 - 6:30: Wake up, Drink Coffee, Get kids up.

6:30 - 7:15  Get them dressed. Take kids to school (we like 25 minutes from the school)

8:00 - 12:00 Do whatever i want (no kids)

12:00 - 1:00 Spend time with fiance (lunch break)

1:00 - 3:00 Do whatever i want (no kids)

3:00 Get Daughter off bus, and help her with homework

4:00 Get Sons off bus, Help them with homework

5:00 - 5:30 Help kids with their rooms

5:30 Make dinner

6:00 Dinner time

6:30 Kids baths 

7:00 - 9:00 Kids free time

9:00 Bed time for kiddos - I strighten up

12:00 Bed time for me! :)

I know its kind of a wierd schedule but I like it, how do yall do things at your house?

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:55 AM
Replies (41-50):
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:03 AM

6am: Wake up, drink coffee, get the kids up/dressed/fed
7:30am: Send A to school, stick baby K in the play pen and clean for however long she will let me.
 9amish: Spend time with K (Right now I am relentlessly trying to get her to walk)
10:30: Put K down for a nap, Do my home work/More cleaning
12:00: Get K fed her lunch and check the mail
12:30-2:00: Just hang out and do whatever/ Let K roam the house
2:30: A comes home from school, we talk about her day while I fix her a snack, she will then play or watch tv while I finish up the cleaning.
4:00: Do As homework/ hang out
5:00: Get dinner around
6:30: Dinner is done and cleaned up
7:00-8:00: give the kids a bath and put them to bed
8:00-10:00 Take a shower and hand out with dh, then go to sleep

A basic schedule.

lovinmama411
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Mine is similar to yours, especially in the evenings. But I go to school during the day. I have about a 2 hour break from school Mon-Wed. Then on Thurs. and Fri. I only have one class (about an hour and a half each day) and from 11:30-3 both those days is free time, or time with hubby if he is home. Get the kids off the bus at 3 then roughly like your schedule. I'm not too strict on the times though, Sometimes dinner is ready at 5:30 and sometimes it's 6:30. Just depends.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

6:30 am - Get up, put coffee on, turn news on, boot up computer

6:45 am - Lounge with coffee and computer until 7:30

7:30 am - Take shower, get dressed for work, feed pets, make sure house is straightened up

9:00 am - Go to work. I love my job - been there many years. So now of course it might be closing down and I might be unemployed come June. :/

5:00 pm - Leave work, run errands, take my mother to feed her cats.

The rest of the day is mine, unless my grandson is with me. I'm much older than most of you mamas on here. Take time to enjoy your babies - they will be grown and gone before you know it. And you WILL miss these days! :)

WowIllbeamom11
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Wakeup 5:55
Shower and get dressed while dh watches munchkin and cooks breakfast, eat on the way to work
Work 6:55-3:30 sit in a cubicle and take sales and service calls, lunch is from 11:30 to noon.
Come home after 3:30, do dishes and play with munchkin
Eat dinner around 6
Go to bed around 8:45
Get up and do it again!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Depends on the day. I have free time between 8am and 3pm when ds is in school.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Lmao must be nice.

Mon, 6:30a get home from work get my oldest ready for school and dh takes her. (he'ls home mondays) sleep by 8:30a, until about noon or 1. Wake, chill with kids, study for test, make and eat dinner, go to class 6-10p. Bed for me by midnight.

Tue, wake 6:30a get oldest ready for and to school. Come home with 4yo, workout, do dishes and word work with her, then my homework and pick up 6yo. Mommy stuff then dinner and bedtime for all.

Wed, wake at 6:30a, get 6yo to school, workout, teach 4yo, do house chores, pick up 6yo. Hang with kids, take them to church kids club, make and eat dinner, I go to class 6-10p, bed by midnight.

Thu, wake at 6:30a, get 6yo to school, workout, teach 4yo, more house catching up or errands/homework, pick up 6yo, do the mommy thing- work at 6p. Work all night.

Fri, come home at 6:30a, get both kids ready for school, take them. Sleep by 8:30a. Wake at 11:40a and pick up 4yo from prek at noon. Stay up rest of day, do the whole mommy thing and fridays are reward nights like swimming or skating. Sleep all night. (yay)

Sat morning wake and do family stuff, maybe actually talk to dh 5 minutes lol. I go to costco that day or whatever. It goes by fast then dinner and get to work, 6p. Work all night.

Sun, get home 6:30a, sneak into bed with everyone asleep, by 7:30a. Sleep til noon or one, schlep around with coffee then grocery shop by about 2, home by 4p to unload and cook. Eat dinner and get to work by 6p. Work all night.

Omfg lol. I'm always a wreck!! :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Ha! Daily schedule. Ok. Which day? Give me a day of the week and decide if it's one of my work days. Then I'll break down my schedule. But we may be here a while. Lol.
amanda_n_e
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:17 AM
4:00 wake up and work out.
5:00 shower then drink coffee while getting myself dressed and ready.
5:30 get the kids up and dressed and get their breakfast made.
6:30 Get the kids to school, and I go to work.
3:00 get off work and pick the kids up from school.
3:15 Get home and work on homework and have a snack.
4:00 Go play outside or do something fun with the kids: )
5:00 I start dinner while they play. Then we eat. After dinner they help me clean up and do dishes.
Then we play a board game or something.
6:30 we do baths and get ready for bed.
7:00 bed time snack
7:30 brush teeth and get the kids to bed.
When they are in bed I get lunches packed for the next day. Make sure backpacks are ready to go and then I get to bed.

The weekend is when I have more time so that's when I deep clean the house, do laundry and pay bills and stuff.
Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Yeah mine is. A bit circumstantial too. Because my 6 and 4 year old just started tball, so starting tomorrow they will have games around 5:30 or 6:30.

Quoting lovinmama411:

Mine is similar to yours, especially in the evenings. But I go to school during the day. I have about a 2 hour break from school Mon-Wed. Then on Thurs. and Fri. I only have one class (about an hour and a half each day) and from 11:30-3 both those days is free time, or time with hubby if he is home. Get the kids off the bus at 3 then roughly like your schedule. I'm not too strict on the times though, Sometimes dinner is ready at 5:30 and sometimes it's 6:30. Just depends.

Aprilaaw85
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Your right, makes me sad thinking about them growing up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN