Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whats your daily schedule?

Posted by   + Show Post

What is your schedule like? 

Mine:

6:00 - 6:30: Wake up, Drink Coffee, Get kids up.

6:30 - 7:15  Get them dressed. Take kids to school (we like 25 minutes from the school)

8:00 - 12:00 Do whatever i want (no kids)

12:00 - 1:00 Spend time with fiance (lunch break)

1:00 - 3:00 Do whatever i want (no kids)

3:00 Get Daughter off bus, and help her with homework

4:00 Get Sons off bus, Help them with homework

5:00 - 5:30 Help kids with their rooms

5:30 Make dinner

6:00 Dinner time

6:30 Kids baths 

7:00 - 9:00 Kids free time

9:00 Bed time for kiddos - I strighten up

12:00 Bed time for me! :)

I know its kind of a wierd schedule but I like it, how do yall do things at your house?

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:55 AM
Replies (71-75):
disneymom2two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Our schedule changes according to the day and whether DH has clinical hours for his training or is scheduled to work. I get up at 6 to make sure my son gets up. Shower around 6:30, get daughter up at 7. If DH is home, he takes care of daughter while I get ready for work; if he's at work or doing hospital hours, I get her ready for school and drop her at friend's on way to work so she can catch the bus with them. I get out at 3:30. If DH is home, he gets our daughter off the bus; if he's not a friend does and I get there a couple of minutes after the bus gets there. Take daughter and go to pick up son at sports. If its gymnastics day, take daughter to gymnastics; if its not, usually head home to eat after getting son. A couple days a week son has PT; we try to schedule that when DH is home. Get daughter ready for bed around 8:30. Go to bed myself between 10-11. Once school gets out I'm usually up until 2 and get up around 9.
imbroglio76
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:50 PM

This is a typical stay-at-home weekday for us. This is all fairly fluid and changes daily, but a pretty good representation of what goes on.

- Wake up whenever the first child does, usually between 6am and 7am.

- Make breakfast for the kids. Drink coffee. Check internet things.

- Start laundry. Make sure the kids are dressed, have brushed their teeth, and done their morning jobs.

- Have a shower. Housework.

- 9am-12pm - Homeschool the 5 kids.

- 12pm Make lunch for the kids. Laundry. Housework.

- 1pm-3:30pm - Homeschool the 5 kids.

- 3:30pm Housework. Laundry. Study. Make dinner.

- 6pm Dinner. Get the kids through the shower and help with their evening jobs. Chill out together.

- 7:45pm Kids bed-time routine. Tidy kitchen.

- 8:30pm Relax with partner, usually watching something together.

- 1am Sleep.

mary841108
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:01 PM
6 am: get up, shower, make coffee and make my kids and husbands lunch

6:45: get dh up, make bed and gather a load of wash

7am: make breakfast, iron kids clothes feed kids

8:30 take kids to school

9 -12: clean, run errands if need be

12:30-1 get a start on dinner

1-2:45- fiddle on the computer

3: get kids, help with homework

4:30- dinner

5:30- clean up kitchen, board game with kids and dh

7: snack and baths

8: kids bedtime and clean up a bit more

11 my bedtime lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CampIsaacMama
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Weekdays...

alarm goes off at 630. get kids up, give 3 girls baths and fix their hair while 2 boys get dressed. the boys walk the dogs in the morning. 4 oldest get on the bus at 810 so from 630 till 810 I'm trying to get everyone ready and make sure everything is done that needs to be done before school.

810 i start laundry and unload dishwasher while my 5 year old gets herself some cereal and fruit.

Sometimes I lay back down for an hour and let her watch tv. Sometimes I print her out some worksheets (she honestly loves them, makes her feel big!)

5 year old goes to school at 1215, until then we might go grocery shopping, she colors, she helps with laundry, I clean, we walk the dogs for a while...

MY time from 1230 till 330 when the 4 oldest get home. I work on laundry (7 people in the home full time and 2 more kids part time, I feel like all I ever do is laundry), I might do a couple miles on the treadmill, sometimes I pick my nephew up for my sister (her husband works, they only have 1 car, and she has 5 babies and toddlers at home!) at 240.

330 is when the real craziness begins. My 4 oldest get home. Girls walk dogs. Kids put their laundry away, have a small snack, and work on homework while I cook and help with homework in between dinner tasks.

SO gets up at 4 (he works 3rd shift and sleeps about 830am till 4)

5 year old gets home about 415.

Kids play outside or upstairs until dinner is ready, usually about 530

dinner

dinner clean up, everyone has jobs to do to help clean up

boys get baths at 630, I help everyone brush teeth and lotion my eczema riddled child, and kids go to bed at 7/715.

I try to make myself do at least a mile on the treadmill every night, sometimes I do 2, sometimes I can't make myself do it at all! (trying to lose weight!), I finally get a shower

SO and I watch TV or a movie together until 9 when he gets ready for work and leaves at 945

I head to bed about 10 and go to sleep around midnight if I'm lucky, I have horrible insomnia.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Weekends i work
Weekdays...
7:00am: get up with ds. Change, get milk, feed the dog and make coffee.
7:45am: get dd up and dressed for preschool then make breakfast.
8:45: take dd to school (15min drive)
9:00-11:15- activity/alone time with ds. We go to library, or a kids cafe, maybe run a couple errands.. Stuff like that
11:30: pick dd up
12:00 make lunch
12:00-1:30ish, lunch, t.v. Time for kids and clean up time for me.
2-4:30 : play, errands if needed. Playdates with cousins who live close by.
4:30-6: quiet time for kids, clean and dinner prep for me
6:30- dh comes home and we have dinner
7:30- dh gives bathes while i clean up dinner, laundry and prep for next day.
8:30 - bed time for kids
9:30- dh goes to bed and i have my own quiet time to do whatever after i make sure everything is cleaned up.
12:00 bedtime for me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)