Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont like babies ...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is going to sound harsh, but I dont like babies. I only liked mine, because they are mine. I dont like other babies. Sure they are cute from far away, but get up close and theres slober, and snot bubbles, its so gross. I dont say this to people, i keep it inside.

This is going to sound worse but if i got pregnant again i would prolly "accadentally fall down some stairs, or "accidentally sit on a clothes hanger" Just sayin .. I would be THAT devastated.

SN: I have my tubes tied.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Replies (251-254):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:05 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:13 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:13 PM

BUMP!

want10more
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:53 AM

saw that. good choice for her, her baby now, and any possible future babies.

Quoting kels1023:

Her tubes are tied...

Quoting want10more:

holy crap. i'm sure glad you liked yours but i'm freaked that you'd wanna hurt yourself and your child if you got preggo again. i'd say get the norplant or some other really good birth control if you feel that way, NO baby deserves that kind of wrath. and i'm bettin you'd feel awfully bad about yourself later if you couldn't be happy about another child coming. i wonder if you might not feel some kind of post partum depression? it's no sin but it sure can go on for a long time after birth. but whether or not that is the case, just plz be careful to NOT get preggo, until and unless you can really be HAPPY about another birth kk? and babies poop and pee and puke. they cry and they are needy lil selfish people! anyone that's a mom knows that! there's no need for you to like OTHER babies, just your own. but shhhhhhhh! you're right don't tell your bff that her baby looks like a slobbery poopy ape. prolly won't help your friendship much eh? heh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN