Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wish he would.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
I've posted before about the misery that surrounds my ex. Long story short he fucked everything with a vagina while I was pregnant, so I left him and he's been a crazed psycho since. Last night we had another "episode" that ended with me having to call the police on him then bc he was threatening me, but he never showed up. Tried to make a report of the threats. He'd called 78 times in 3 hours plus texts. It was all right there and the police refused to even make a report. Same thing happened last time. I tried to get a RO after the first time and was denied. I'm working on it again, but the police aren't helping....which I understand until he physically comes at me there isn't anything they can do, but Idk why they won't write w report for me. The cop just made me feel so stupid. Then his advice to me was to lock my door. Um, duh.

Well anyway in the midst of my ex's tantrum he said he was going to disappear and when I didn't react to that said he was going to kill himself. Honestly, I don't care what he does anymore. I wish he would leave.

For so long I've tried to keep things together for my DD, but this I'd fucking nuts. It's not even healthy for her to be around him anymore bc he's always in such a rage. I feel like a fucking prisoner.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Is his name Anthony? Sounds like an ex of mine!

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Im sorry mama. I know that frustration.

Is there anyway to relocate? Go above local police?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:37 AM
No. It pisses me off this is so common and they get to act like crazed asshats.
Quoting Anonymous:

4_little_angels
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:37 AM
You need to tell the judge that you fear for your life and for your children.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
audreesmama
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Does he have custody? Does he have a diagnosis?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:40 AM
I think at this point my only option is to fight hard for this order of protection so then the police can actually do something. We live in a very small town and I know the mayor well. I am sure I could go to him if it comes down to it to have him figure out some way the police can help, but I am not prepared to put so much of my business out there like that. Yet. If I have to and it's all I can do then yes. I thought about talking to him about the police report and I may still do that today.
Quoting mommy_me:

Im sorry mama. I know that frustration.

Is there anyway to relocate? Go above local police?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I did last time and he completely disregarded me.  Though I think enough has happened since that I can get it.  I hope.  Plus hopefully having an attorney will help as well.

Quoting 4_little_angels:

You need to tell the judge that you fear for your life and for your children.

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:44 AM

The police wont even make a report? They have to make a report for every call they get.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I know. I finally got him to leave me alone after 3 long years. As like you, I tried to get an R.O. but couldn't. It was okay for him to call me a slut and cheat on me while I was pregnant. Even went as far as have another female move into his house a week after we broke up while I was pregnant.

Quoting Anonymous:

No. It pisses me off this is so common and they get to act like crazed asshats.
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM

The way the court order is written is I have custody and he was awarded parenting time.  So I have custody.  He won't go to the doctor.  He thinks there is nothing wrong with him and that he is perfect.  He abuses alcohol and I think pills though I can't legally prove either.  He seriously lives in an alternate universe.  Everyone is out to get him.  Everyone is against him.  Everyone hates him.  Everything is always someone else's fault.  He does not answer for any of his actions.  He is full of rage.  He lies about everything and I mean everything.  He moved in December (I just found out last night) and he is telling me he didn't move and that I was crazy.  I could go on for days.

Quoting audreesmama:

Does he have custody? Does he have a diagnosis?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)