Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Moms and Mohawks

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM
  • 226 Replies
2 moms liked this

This may be a stupid question. 

But ever since I was 17 I have ALWAYS wanted a mohawk, I've come close to doing it but everybody around me says that now that I have a baby, "Moms don't have mohawks." I usually don't give a crap what people say about my hair, but being a mom now I can't help think that maybe I'm getting to old for that kind of stuff. Even a fawx hawk! What do you guys think?

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:17 AM
6 moms liked this

Not something I would do. I am pretty conservative though. If you truly want it do it. But dont get pissy when the negative nancys say shit.

StrangeDays
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:17 AM
11 moms liked this
Go for it. You may be a mom, but you're still an individual. Hair stuff isn't permanent :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cupcake_mom
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:20 AM
3 moms liked this

i think youre comfortable with it and want to do then do it! if you dont like it you can go all britt spears and shave it off, and get a wig if you want to

Debalexxa
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:21 AM
The mohawks nowadays are wearable do it....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LizLestrange
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting cupcake_mom:

i think youre comfortable with it and want to do then do it! if you dont like it you can go all britt spears and shave it off, and get a wig if you want to

Then run out into the street and beat a car with an umbrella! XD I love this response oh so much.

MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too! Do it, do it!!! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cupcake_mom
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:23 AM

hahahahaha. still though, if you are comfortable with it others will be too

Quoting LizLestrange:

Quoting cupcake_mom:

Then run out into the street and beat a car with an umbrella! XD I love this response oh so much.

Idntreallycare
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I dunno about a full mohawk with the shaved sides and stuff.... but I've seen mutliple moms I know rock a fauxhawk

Fazed
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:24 AM
9 moms liked this

Little advice that everyone should take and live by.

You only live once. Do what makes you happy. If you want a mohawk, I say, go for it. Rock it, mama!

Idntreallycare
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:25 AM
3 moms liked this

I mentioned to a hair dresser that I used to have pink in my hair and she was like "but that was all before you had your son" and I replied with "no actually, it was last year. A few of the PTO moms said they loved it" but it made me feel like people have such weird expectations of moms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN