Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

spring cleaning

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:10 PM
  • 38 Replies
Have you started it yet? I just started mine today. I took down the blinds and have them a good scrub, tossed the curtains in the wash and hung them up (I do that weekly anyway) got the windows squeaky clean inside and out and vacuumed the tracks and washed them. My next project is to pull out all the furniture and scrub baseboards and walls really good. I love spring cleaning! đŸ˜ƒ
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mary841108
Bump
mary841108
Bump
Shelby212302
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:12 PM
I've been doing my normal cleaning and adding a few little things, I get overwhelmed when I try to take on too much. You got me beat lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:12 PM
I need to get the ladder out to do the outside windows. Everything else is pretty much done except getting DH's spring/summer clothes out.
I love it too ;)
Crap, we still need to pressure wash the outside of he house and sidewalks
cfcf
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:14 PM
I have a huge to do list. I don't know where to start so I don't do anything. That's why I'm here on cm lol.
mary841108
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:14 PM
I try to do a few small tasks a day. Tomorrow I'll do all the closets and the oven. The next day I'll pull all the appliances out and get behind and under them.

Quoting Shelby212302:

I've been doing my normal cleaning and adding a few little things, I get overwhelmed when I try to take on too much. You got me beat lol
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Not yet but I am not looking forward to it. We recently discovered (don't know why it took us this long to notice) that all the yummy smelling candles have a HORRIBLE side effect ... wanna guess? 

mary841108
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:16 PM
I have the easy clean windows that swing in so I can get the outside of them...best. invention. ever. Lol pressure washing the outside is my landlords job, he is doing it this week

Quoting twinmommy27:

I need to get the ladder out to do the outside windows. Everything else is pretty much done except getting DH's spring/summer clothes out.

I love it too ;)

Crap, we still need to pressure wash the outside of he house and sidewalks
mary841108
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Oh boy lol what is it? I love my scentzy melts....

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Not yet but I am not looking forward to it. We recently discovered (don't know why it took us this long to notice) that all the yummy smelling candles have a HORRIBLE side effect ... wanna guess? 

smalltowngal
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been trying to declutter. I don't know how we managed to get so much stuff. :/ Like filling bags with stuff to donate or throw away in each room. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN