Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a feline, ask me anything.

Posted by   + Show Post

That's right anonymous person. I choose to be feline, if you don't like it too bad!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Replies (121-130):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:07 PM
2 moms liked this

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I LOL'ed

Quoting Anonymous:

Is this how you feel about those asking if you are really a cat?

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Is it cruel to dye a cat's fur?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I heard that when humons break them they hurt like HELL! Im glad I dont have one.

Quoting FoodIsLife:

How does it feel to not have a collar bone?

inspain
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:08 PM

What the fuck is with crapping on the guestroom bed lately???   

And peeing in my plant downstairs?  

And why put your paw in my eggs, at least once a week?  It's disgusting and unsanitary.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:08 PM

LOL I would have to say yes LOL

Quoting irish.twin.mama:

Do you agree with this guy/girl?

5PointedHuman
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:08 PM

You should pray to ceiling cat about it.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I confess I am an addict....

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

Do you use cat nip? No shame, just asking.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I am familiar with what is a breed and what is a mutt LOL but there are so many breeds you cant possibly know them all.

Quoting TigressLily:

I agree, Himalayans are gorgeous. We currently own a female siamese {she's such a spoiled brat lol}, a male Russian Gray, and some sort of egyptian cat we think, she's black and kind of big boned, she's not fat she only weighs 9lbs, but she looks like she weighs 20. We also have a poodle/maltese/cocker spaniel mix dog that I rescued from an abusive home almost 3 years ago. I would love to own a Border Collie or Chihuahua.

So... do you know enough about cat breeds, if you saw a picture of the cat you'd know its breed? lol. Seriously we've been trying to find out what kind of cat she is for a long time.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Someday I would love to own a Himalayan cat. They are so stunning and beautiful. I also prefer the long hair. I do love my handsome boy that is a gray tuxedo he has a unique strong gray color he is not rare but not that common either.

We are siberian husky and pug lovers at the moment :)

Quoting TigressLily:

Okay...... I have to know.... lol. What's your favorite breed of cat, and do you like dogs at all? =P

pce68
by Patti on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:10 PM

What should I do today? My dd is off on a church retreat and I am home alone. Don't have any money so I can't go shopping. I'm bored. What should I do, o wise and wonderful feline?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:10 PM

*pepper spray*

Quoting Anonymous:

*Spray bottle*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN